• 583 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9021 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion DTC (Or Destroy the Core)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Luxford, Dec 11, 2018.

?

Would DTC be a game you would play on Mineplex?

1. Yes!

31 vote(s)
    96.9%
  2. Ew No

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. There have been a couple games on mineplex that have the concept of destroying the other team's thing. Namely: Mineplex Competitive league and Heroes of Gwen.

Posted Dec 23, 2018

2. please stop trying to copy OCN, Avicus [both of them closed so I can say their names, if they get snipped then F in chat] and [ok this I'd understand, but the name of the server is a type of cloud that hangs low in the sky and usually brings rain]. Big Boy H-Server added this and honestly, I'm not a huge fan of how they did it either, because there wasn't a mid island, there were kits, etc. it just wasn't competitive. What you're proposing is something even worse than that. If you want to bring back old players, there isn't a whole lot of hope unless the devs decided to actually look into the code files for a lot of their games.

That map actually looks nice, dunno if the builder submitted it to any of the aforementioned servers but I've never seen it

An infinity bow is just a bad idea, give them a normal bow and 64 arrows so you don't get people who play like Pointeck who sit at the top of the map just knocking everyone off

Please no kits though. Just have people spawn with like leather armor and maybe an iron piece

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  3. I had never played it (I'm still relatively new to Mineplex) but it sounds super cool and I would love to try it out, so this be awesome. Oh, and maybe hire some Lifeboat CTF builders they make cool CTF maps.
    --- Post updated ---
    however this would prob be a game for java and bedrock, not whatever those are on. The only one us Java/Bedrocks have for destroying the other teams thing is Cakewars, and that's getting a little boring.

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  4. Hey there!
    This sounds like a fun and exciting game. I would love to see a new game mode, especially this one, here on Mineplex! I have never played a game like this before, but I believe it would be enjoyable. I would love to see this idea turn into a game. I support this idea, and would love to see the final stage.
    Have a wonderful day!

Posted Dec 29, 2018
  5. This is a nice combo of CTF and Cake Wars, my two favorite games. I support!

Posted Jan 3, 2019
  6. Sounds like a very fun game that I would personally play a lot of if it was added. +1 from me!

Posted Jan 3, 2019
  7. Posted Jan 4, 2019
  8. +1
    +2
    +100000
    This is one of the best ideas ever!
    I love the idea and I hope to see this made into a game!

Posted Jan 4, 2019
  9. Sounds good to me, I've always enjoyed capture the flag style games. Hopefully DTC will be implemented in the near future. One quick addition though, maybe one of the kits could be an achievement kit once achievements have been added to the game?
    Tomeroo

Posted Jan 4, 2019
  10. Agreed!

Posted Jan 4, 2019