• 634 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 634 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Dyed Sin in Champoions

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Spooked82, May 3, 2020.

1. I think dyed sin in champions would be a cool idea and im sure a lot of people would want it. However im sure a lot of people would be against it for reasons like, blue dyed sin looks like brute and could be confusing depending on what resource packs people use. I feel like if you made dyed sin a something you can buy online it would definitely attract some customers (me and a few of my friends i know for sure would buy it)

Posted May 3, 2020
  2. I'm not sure this is going to work well on different types of Minecraft. Resource Packs, Clients and different versions of Minecraft have different colouring and could be confusing and annoying to people on different versions and would have to change what they use because of this.
    So its a -1 from me.

- Venez

Posted May 3, 2020
  3. Hi there!

Hmmm, I am a bit in the middle on this, I'll explain.

When playing Champions when you're fighting the assassin class the armor is obviously full leather in the correct color, I think this fits the theme of the game and we should leave it as is, but I could see why others would want this to be added and I can't really argue with it since it wouldn't really cause to many problems but I just don't think it would fit well in the game it would look a bit messy in my opinion.

If this was to be added to Champions how would you unlock this kit color? Would it be unlocked through chests or bought will skill tokens or with gems or something. If this was to be added to chests what chests would it be added to, this doesn't really seem to fit in a certain chest as the minestrike cosmetics use to be added to normal chests but people were getting upset including myself, that this would just clog all of our chests as some of us didn't want to play minestrike and we were getting cosmetics we never wanted in the first place, hence the reason all of these minestrike cosmetics were removed and put into there own chest which is now a 10k minestrike treasure. I wouldn't mind to much seeing this be purchasable with gems, but again I wouldn't really like to see it added in the first place becuase I find it messy.

Again, if this was to be added to the game I feel like this would mess up some peoples perspective of it, I feel like a lot of the new players who are to play champions would be confused if it was a different kit or if it gave a different perspective on the game and if it gave you any buffs to the game itself. If people were to have certain texture packs sometimes leather armor can look like diamond armor if it's a texture pack that has something like blue, for example, some of my texture packs would mostly be blue and make leather armor look blue in the pack and make it look like diamond armor which would mess up people and make them think they're using the brute kit.

Overall I am not a huge fan of the idea but I don't really have anything against it so I'm going to give it a -0.5, again, there's nothing really bad with the idea it's just not something I'm a huge fan of, but nonetheless I hope to see some more of your creative ideas!

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted May 3, 2020
    Bunni likes this.
  4. I feel like what I'm going to propose is a bit different from the original suggestion, but comes from the same idea. I propose adding in a dyed sin cosmetic that rotates between colors (like the rave suit already part of the cosmetic collection). Meaning that the same code could be reused within Champions. Example of what I'm talking about:

Personally, I feel as though this should be added directly into the Mineplex Shop, under the cosmetics section (like where the Color Splash Cosmetic Set currently is). The same idea can be also implemented here, so every 10 levels, you get 1 more color to add to what colors your suit can switch between. I'm unsure of what the price should be (maybe like $2 - $5 USD?), so Marketing can decide on that. This should eliminate most of the issues you have highlighted in this section.

So for the first argument, you could use it within Minestrike, and most skilled players tend to help out the players who are having trouble understanding what the Minestrike skins are for. So hopefully Champions players can explain what the cosmetic means to newer players. For the second argument, this would be alternating between colors, and since no other kits do it, players should find it intuitive that it belongs to the Assassin kit.

Hopefully I addressed any potential concerns with this possible cosmetic :)

Posted Oct 27, 2020