• 227 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2806 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Earn Gems for playing Mineplex Clans

Discussion in 'Clans' started by GAM, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Hi! I've seen this idea many times on the forums and mods/Sr.mods/C mod respond by saying this is a good idea many in the future. I've looked over some of those post and came up with this idea. Players can earn gems while playing clans when doing all of the following things...

-Whenever you raid a clan (each player online will get x amount of gems)
    -When you kill an event. This will only include the Iron Wizard and Skeleton King. (Players will get x amount of gems) (I don't know what you all think about if you will get gems if its a player spawned event) (Maybe the player with the most damage will get gems)
    -Whenever you kill a player (I don't know about this one since it could be abused very easily)
    -Whenever you get a legendary weapon (I don't know if this is a good idea) (Players will get x amount of gems)
    -Whenever a clan completes a raid (When I said raid I mean the Charles Witherton raid) (Each player in the clan will get x amount of gems)
    -Whenever you open an Undead City chest. (Player will get x amount of gems)
    -Whenever a player captures the capture point. (Player will get x amount of gems)
    -Whenever a player buys a tnt generator (Again I don't know if this is a good idea) (Player will get x amount of gems)
    I may be forgetting a lot of different things please let me know down below. Also it would be amazing if you all could debate this and give some ideas for how many gems you get for each thing done. I hope that everyone has a great day!

P.S.-*I will be making a new post in the near future with this fully completed an all the credit given to those who helped me.*

-GAM

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    _KingRyan_, AshtonIsBad and Fallen like this.
  2. Hey, this is definitely not a new idea. It's one that I've actually spearheaded in the past. I personally believe Clans players deserve XP & Gem Rewards. Back in mep's reign, I suggested two ways.

1. Daily Rewards
    2. Achievement Rewards

First, Daily Rewards. The idea was simple. For basic tasks like all the ones you suggested, you accumulate wealth. At 12:00AM EST, or when you log in the next day (after 12:00AM EST) you receive rewards for anything you completed in that window, all at once. This includes XP rewards, and Gem Rewards.

And second, the comprehensive "Achievement Rewards"
    I will be making a document on this. But, I suggested this a long time ago, and happened to find the exact imgur album with my examples, requirements, AND rewards for each and every sample achievement. Really happy rn.

[​IMG]

Anyways, these are great ideas, and you have a +1 from me.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    DogCraze, AshtonIsBad and GAM like this.
  3. Can't say I think kills is a good idea, and I would worry a bit about the rewards heavily favoring power clans, but yeah, Clans should probably give some payout. Achievements would also be kinda cool. I do think there should probably (?) be some cap on rewards per day though.
    Someone had an aneurysm.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    LordOfTeeth, GAM and Fallen like this.
  4. Will Clans be added to bedrock?

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  5. Most certaintly not, sorry. Clans is a java-specific game, and Mineplex tends not to mix bedrock and Java games.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  6. Just make every kill worth 2 gems, and every mob kill one gem, and every undead warrior/archer mod 2 gems.
    If you want to go out of your way to farm 500 kills for 2 gems in a day, which wouldn't be too hard to report and catch, then go ahead. 1000 gems isn't even that many, considering the circumstances.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  7. I’m not going to lie, I spend most of my time grinding out clans for the past three years and I’m broke on gems. This would be a cool way to get gems to pay for my daily’s because ever since I’ve gotten into clans I’ve made like 15 thousand gems at MAX. My friends usually just give me gems because they all got like 700 thousand which is cool. But, I’d love to see this added as a OG Clans player.
    --- Post updated ---
    Is there already something like that on bedrock? It has the same spawn and legends. I logged on once to see how Bedrock was doing and saw it I thought. I joined it and everything, it had like 50 people on it there was only one server.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  8. Last I heard, they had a duping bug that destroyed the server. Not sure if they shut down, but either way- That game mode was factions purely, not Clans. Not. even. close. (And certainly not champions)

- Fallen

Posted Nov 24, 2019
  9. Oh wow a Season 4 occurred in bedrock “clans” yikes.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    GAM and Fallen like this.