• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7120 Players Online
  • 4230 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Easier way to find player forum profiles

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by affinity0, Aug 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So recently I was trying to find somebody on the forums so I could follow them and an idea struck me that I think would make it much easier to find people's profiles.
    When you go to the player stats section on the forum and search for a user that has linked their account to their profile, you can click on their name and it would take you to their profile.

[​IMG]

Just bouncing an idea around

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  2. Posted Aug 11, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  3. That's how I usually find players, however the idea I was discussing is another, different way to find player profiles, on the same page that you view their player stats.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2020
  4. I don't know exactly why you would need this, you could use both links for their purpose.

Posted Aug 11, 2020
  5. It's more of a QoL and ease idea. You can go straight from their stats to their profile and it's all in one location.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2020
  6. We will be adding this idea in the future (more than likely with our stats/game pages update).

We won't need any more feedback on it, so I'll be locking this. The processed tag will be applied. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Aug 15, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.