• 2309 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10104 Players Online
  • 7795 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Enable cosmetics in SSM again!

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Swampie_, Feb 24, 2020.

1. I really dont know why this was remove, i use to play to gain shards, buy chest and hope to finish the cosmetics set that i was working on so i could use it in SSM like arrow particles, death animation and double jump, really would be a greate idea to get it back !

Posted Feb 24, 2020
    allykaty ;-) likes this.
  2. Yo!
    You can still get arrow particles, death animations, double jump particles, and everything else from cosmetic chest such as Old, Ancient, Mythical, and so forth. If you are talking about something else, then please let me know but the things you are wanting back, haven't left.

Thread Moved > Game Alterations

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  3. He wants the particle effects to be present in-game.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
    Swampie_ and TeaSpiller like this.
  4. Thanks!
    Just to help clear up confusion, I've gone ahead and changed the thread title -> Enable cosmetics in SSM again!

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  5. I think the star spangles stripe still works but this would be cool if it was added again.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    Swampie_ likes this.
  6. Posted Feb 25, 2020
  7. i think they should be re-implemented as well. they didn't really hinder the game in any sense and ssm is one of the few games that allows for all particles types to be displayed (leap, arrows, etc.) so you can show off full sets in-game.

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Swampie_ likes this.
  8. I think the cosmetics were removed to prevent lag. Since SSM maps are very large and there is a multitude of things going on at once cosmetics only add on to lag. To counter this issue, I think there could be an option to not see any cosmetics in /prefs.

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Swampie_ likes this.
  9. Yeah, i dont think they are a big of a issue for the game, and if so, you can always disable them in your own minecraft

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2020
  10. I think it could distract from gameplay, ex. large particles from arrows blocking views. But, as long as there's a way to toggle them on or off I don't see the problem with giving players that option?

Posted Mar 5, 2020