• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion End for Cake Wars

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by DevAwsome1, Jan 19, 2020.

1. I think that cake wars shouldn't end so abrupt and actually have a timer. Like 10 minutes before game over. Also I think that there should be something else instead of the game ending. Like the map shrinks so only the middle exsist or dragons spawn.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  2. um
    ok
    first of all, the cake rot is not game over, the cakes all just disappear so nobody can respawn
    and after the cake rot, you get the map border
    so basically
    what you're proposing is already in the game

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    (Inactive) tamman2005 likes this.
  3. @Partial_Collapse I think you're describing Java CW. This thread is a suggestion for Bedrock CW, which is wildly different.

As far as I know, there is no border shrinking in Bedrock, which is a shame really. The development time for this would be minimal - there's already a command that creates a border in vanilla. And since it gives a feel of 'You're in the end-game', I'm all for this!

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  4. I agree with this thread. I personally absolutely love CakeWars. Even after the cakes are gone, there is still a timer, and when that runs out, there is no winner. But I feel like it should have the feature SkyWars has— where the map crumbles over time from outside to inside.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    LitL LunarVoice likes this.
  5. There was another thread that I saw not to long ago about adding in a border for bedrock, and I think they have it planned but I'm not totally sure. It shouldn't be to hard to implement though So I think it's a great idea +1

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  6. I think they should keep the part were the game ends after a long period of time, but then maybe put a timer on the screen so people will know when the game ends? Just a suggestion.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    OnceSpoken likes this.
  7. I think this should be put to a future update of CW.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  8. And what your describing is from a different platform.

As for the thread, I’m uncertain as to why shrinking the map would be a better solution especially considering floating players do in-fact exist in cakewars.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  9. ok
    i didn't realise that this is bedrock we're talking about
    sorry ;3;

Posted Jan 28, 2020