• 469 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6637 Players Online
  • 6168 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Eternal rank giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by BallsGaming, Dec 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! As my "return" to the mineplex forums, since it has been a long while, I would like to do a giveaway of the eternal rank.

The rules are simple, comment down your ign and comment your favorite thing about the mineplex community!

good luck! and also the give away ends in 1 week, at the 29th of December 2021!

Have a good day!

Posted Dec 22, 2021
  2. Entering For a Friend
    IGN: DoubleBigMac828
    My favorite thing has to be the supportive people. As much as there are toxic people, there are so many people that make the minigames so much better. I have been in so many private games where we spend hours having so much fun.

Thanks for the Give away and best of lucks to the participants

Posted Dec 22, 2021
  3. IGN: CatFan105
    Favorite thing about the community is tjwt we're just all so nice to each other and can all mutually respect each other
    Hypixel forums are literal heck unless you're prepared to throw someone else under the bus every step you take
    But here, it's all nice, we're all friends

Posted Dec 22, 2021
  4. IGN: McFry0900

My submission is MCPE, so hopefully that isn’t a bother! (Different rank for MCPE) :D

My favorite thing.. oh gosh this is weird since there are so many things coming from a long time player. Can I pick a few?

1. Staff:
    Ever since I had joined the Mineplex community (6-7 years ago) the staff has been my favorite thing. They help everybody no questions asked! They love to take screenies with fellow players, play games, and they are normal human beings as well (surprise, am I right?). They can rid of toxic players and hackers. The amount of work the staff and organization puts in the work to make our day is incredible. The staff is truly one of the reasons I love Mineplex!

2. Forums:

The community is super cool! I love to talk with all of you each and everyday about random things. Or maybe sort out a problem! The forums are a great way to introduce and immerse yourself and have fun with other players!

3. Games:

Having a great time with the different games. My style is PvP but I do love to enjoy laid back games with friends. And oh gosh.. does Mineplex Java still have lobby 1v1s? Those were one of my favorite things to do and I would always win unless there was a hacker haha! Great times!

Thanks for doing this! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Posted Dec 22, 2021
    BallsGaming likes this.
  5. IGN: BubbleBear1
    My favorite thing about the mineplex community is all the really nice people and Staff that I have met
    Thank you so much for this Giveaway. Good Luck to All who enter!!!

Posted Dec 22, 2021
    BallsGaming and Therealmcfry like this.
  6. xD

Posted Dec 22, 2021
    Therealmcfry likes this.
  7. IGN: My1Legocraft
    I love mineplex as the community is so wholesome and makes me want to play daily for hours and makes my day better ❤️

Posted Dec 22, 2021
  8. IGN: Lady_Alyss
    My favorite thing about the mineplex community: All of the people to be honest. Somedays I am bored or lonely and when I get on there it makes my day!
    Thank you for another giveaway!
    Good Luck to all who enter.
    And have a very Merry Christmas!

Posted Dec 22, 2021
    N0TVexx, BallsGaming and Therealmcfry like this.
  9. My IGN is HFFAR but I already have eternal rank and would like to gift it to one of my friends
    My favorite think about mineplex is the people that I have met playing games, Im in a couple of discord severs with people that share my love of games!
    Thanks for the giveaway, Good luck all!

Posted Dec 23, 2021
  10. IGN is ThunderLight66, what I like about the community is how friendly it is and playing games with my friends. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Dec 23, 2021
  11. IGN: Bob16077777 (same as on bedrock)

My favorite part of the community is that I’m fortunate enough to be part of an amazing group of people! Good luck to everyone who enters and thank you for hosting this!

Posted Dec 23, 2021
    Therealmcfry and BallsGaming like this.
  12. ign: StyxKiller03

block hunt com

Posted Dec 23, 2021
  13. IGN - PeterJ870

My favorite part about Mineplex is the wholesome community. My favorite aspect is being apart of a platform and such a great community that comes together to such an extent that it's hard to classify as anything other than family. We are more than just Minecraft players, we are a continuously growing community that all shares great attributes and respect to one another and I believe that's what makes Mineplex special.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Posted Dec 23, 2021
  14. ign: Venezzz
    My favorite part of Mineplex is the good games which aren't on other servers

Posted Dec 24, 2021
  15. ign: Plgc

Posted Dec 24, 2021
  16. IGN: Kindnessaj
    Thing I most like about the community:
    Well, I really like the helpfulness and overall sweetness of the community. It's an extremely welcoming place and is full of kind, helpful, sweet, and overall extremely positive people, I have not gone a day without seeing how awesome they all really are. A good example of its sweetness is here on the forums where everyone always compliments each other's work, and more importantly they always go on to each other and sometimes even have such amazing conversations where the best emotions are truly shown to each other in a genuine way. Whether it be with their posts on each other's walls, their threads with incredible comments, or even their groups where they can make new friends, it's just such a nice place, though this is just the tip of the iceberg in my opinion.

Posted Dec 24, 2021
  17. Ign: Sfavore

Mainly I'm a bedrock edition player aiming for the SkyWars Top 100 leaderboard, on this server the fun is forever. Good Luck everyone and Merry Christmas

Posted Dec 24, 2021
  18. IGN: VillagerMC
    I really like how helpful the players are. They always try to help me when I have questions about Mineplex.

Posted Dec 24, 2021
  19. IGN: Igor_1993

We the HPA (acronym of our actual name) like alot of things about the mineplex community
    We like that the mineplex community has accepted us and allowed us to operate in the mineplex
    network. the mineplex community is friendly and is in general a good community filled with good people.

The rank eternal is very important to us and will allow us to make a group on mineplex making the defacto situation official.

Posted Dec 24, 2021
  20. IGN: CallMeMoosh

What I really like about the community is how friendly everyone is. When I started playing, I began seeing regular players. Soon, we would all become friends and playing on Mineplex remains one of my favorite things to do when I'm bored :D

Also thank you so much for hosting the giveaway! We all appreciate you!

Posted Dec 24, 2021
    BallsGaming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.