• 228 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6310 Players Online
  • 6082 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official EVENT-1 is back and our plans for the future!

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Yes, you are reading that right. The event server is back! The Events Team is so excited to have EVENT-1 again, and we hope you guys are as well. We’ve been getting a ton of questions about events and the team itself so we’ve decided to come out with a thread that should hopefully answer everything. If you don’t see your question answered here, feel free to DM anyone on Event Squad. You can find us at Mineplex.com/staff.

When does the new Event Season start and what will the schedule look like?
    We're aiming to start next week, and we plan to have one event per region every week, plus Karaoke on Saturdays. Depending on how the first few weeks go, we may increase EU/US to two events every week. We'll be starting with classic events you guys have been requesting for a while and then move towards creative content after.

What do you mean by creative content?
    OP games are great, but they can get a bit stale when you do them all of the time. We'll be focusing on creating fun and fresh content for you guys to enjoy, which can be anything from event maps, tournaments, storytime events, etc. The Events Team will be actively working on new events every event season.

Where can I submit Event Ideas & Feedback?
    We've decided to open up a google form so that anyone can submit their feedback and ideas at any time. If you leave your forums profile, we'll contact you after we process your feedback/ideas!

When are EA applications coming out?
    Today actually, you can apply for the team at -unapproved link-! We aren't sure how many EAs we'll be accepting, depends on how active the current EAs are and the applicants themselves. We'll be accepting people from every region though, especially AU since we don't have any AU EAs.

What are you looking for in an EA applicant? How much activity are you expecting from event assistants?
    We're looking for active members who enjoy interacting with the community and have an extensive history of attending events. You also have to have a positive relationship with Mineplex which means no recent punishments & decent behavior.

Event Assistants are required to not only host but prepare events as well. You'll learn about the quota after acceptance but it's an average of 6-8 hours every month.

That's pretty much it for now, feel free to reply to this thread with more questions! Enjoy this wonderful selfie from an event we hosted the other day.

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    liluzivert, Coyly., Eat and 30 others like this.
  2. GOOD LUCK TO EA APPLICANTS :sigils:

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    Jocoe, AlienHi5, wattywatty14 and 5 others like this.
  3. I remember these. I didn't even know they were removed. I kinda forgot about them. GG.

(Good luck to anyone who wants to apply)

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    AlienHi5, wattywatty14 and EmmaLie like this.
  4. Good luck to everyone

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  5. Hey there,

You know I'm most definitely applying for this, It's been a dream of mine for ages since when I first found out about the events team and knowing there was a community team to it was amazing...

Anyway good luck to everyone who applies and I wish the best luck to everyone.

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

P.S. @Zipppo I know you secretly wanted this, more EA's.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  6. Good luck to all applicants :)

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    wattywatty14 and EmmaLie like this.
  7. Yay! I’m in the picture! I want to say good luck to everyone who will be applying for Event Assistant! :D

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  8. Good luck to everyone applying for EA, can't wait to have some fresh members on the team!

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  9. Thanks for the info, and massive good luck to all applying for EA!

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  10. Good luck to all of the applicants. If you’re a staff/community member, I highly advise you to apply if you’re interested. It’s a great team to start with and also is great for interaction, just coming from personal experience. It was the first sub-team that interested me to even apply for staff in the first place so once again if you’re applying, good luck!

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  11. Yo!
    Cannot wait to see the future of Events, and although I've never been apart of EA I have heard nothing but great things about it from friends so I hope to everyone who applies that you have a great time because that's what events are for.. having a great time! (everyone stares at Goon)

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    wattywatty14, EmmaLie and nolawn like this.
  12. Fresh
    Fresh meat?

Hope to see a lot of apps! I know I saw a TON of people ask about these apps and when they'll be a thing.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  13. Oh man I can't wait to apply! Ya know EmmaLie you finally convinced me to apply for EA so it looks like I'm doing it! Good luck to every applicant and I can't wait to find out who the new EA's are.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  14. Good luck to all applicants :)

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  15. GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  16. Good luck to everyone who is applying!

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    wattywatty14, mathuu and EmmaLie like this.
  17. I'm excited to apply and good luck to everyone else applying! I'm so glad events are returning to mineplex!

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    wattywatty14, mathuu and Klobby like this.
  18. Good luck to anyone who is considering applying, and a huge thanks to Event Squad for working hard trying to make events better than ever before!

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  19. Good luck to everyone applying! Definitely looking forward to seeing new Event Assistants around the server. I've always enjoyed attending events when I can and this definitely looks like a great opportunity for any active event attenders to really take the upperhand in helping out. Again, good luck everyone! Looking forward to the new updates on the team as well as the new members.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    wattywatty14, EmmaLie and Klobby like this.
  20. Super excited to see the events server come back! I can't wait to see all the new EAs! Events have always been a really fun part of the Mineplex experience! Best of luck to all the applicants! <3

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    wattywatty14, EmmaLie and Klobby like this.