• 4216 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13305 Players Online
  • 9089 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Everything Wrong With Immortal

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LordOfTeeth, Feb 9, 2020.

?

Should Immortal be Removed

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Immortal has been available since 2016, it's just gotten popular now that they've added a shiny "rank name" to it in-game along with new perks.

This overhaul was very much needed, as despite providing decent benefits for a relatively low price, very few players actually bought it in-game.

Most of the new perks they've added have been former parts of the server, as well.
    The "X joined the lobby" message was originally part of Legend when it first came out (It also shot out fireworks when you joined if I remember correctly)

I'm sure a lot of you guys remember stacker from the early years, that's back now.

Flight in lobbies is quite simple but very fun, Mods and up have had it for years, it's great to have access to it now.

Spectating players in mini-games, that's back now.

I don't think it's a bad thing to return old/unused features to the server in the form of donator perks, it will help popularize the formally unloved and forgotten mineplex subscription service, power play club.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Jocoe likes this.