• 1936 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11830 Players Online
  • 9894 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Evgeen's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Evgeen, Nov 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello!

Here today I would like to tell something more about me since actually I have never created any public introduction of me. I was planing to create my introduction several times in this year, so here is time came to do that today even when it can be late potentially already but it's never late to do anything.

My name is Evgeen or just simply Evgen which is a form of my real life name - Evgeny and I'm 18 years old. You can call me simply Ev or Evgen which I prefer more but make sure to spell it correctly (better will work "e-v-gen"). I currently live in Russia in not far away from the capital which is some usual for the Mineplex community since there are almost no that active Russian players.

I have been learning English for around 9 years and keep learning that may be not that actively now but being on the internet helps me so much in learning it. My current studying is something interesting because I'm studying at the college which is in fact on Russia is something after school but before the university which is no like in the other countries and I'm on the third year (out of four) for the speciality related to maintain of computer systems. For my future, I'm seeing myself to do something more with computer software or something related to networks.

What's about Mineplex, I'm currently Moderator, and I was accepted as Trainee on 20th April 2019 and promoted on June 25th. For my sub-teams, I'm on 5 sub-teams (QAT, IT, RP, EA, TT) and when you will hover on 3 first badges will show date when I was accepted into these teams but 2 last don't have accurate date there, so the accurate date can be found on my profile under information. Also, I was awarded Moderator of The Month for the month April 2020. If I'm not wrong, I'm the second ever Mineplex staff member from Russia.

I'm playing at Mineplex for around 6 years
    already and I have started playing when I have bought my own Minecraft account at the end of May 2014. I don't exactly remember how I have found Mineplex but I think it was after watching some videos. I wasn't involved into Mineplex so much until like March 2015 when was I have registered my Enjin account to access Mineplex website, so before that time I was mostly only playing Mineplex without knowing more. After March 2015 I started using forums more actively as well as interact with other community members especially by visiting a lot of events.

On like 2016 - mid 2018, I was trying to achieve more at Mineplex and be involved more, so around that time I was submitting my first proper Trainee applications since I became be so interesting on the network and really wanted to help a lot but it wasn't so successful, so in like 2018 I decided to stop sending Trainee applications and wait until proper moment. I was mostly casually playing and even tryhard in some moments if counting how I used to play CW which was and even still at some point my favourite game as well as HoG/SSM, Arcades/Nano and I also CTF/DOM. I played all other games a lot of times but not that actively as other mentioned games and even Clans for some early seasons. Also, in that period I was gaining exp so fast which led me to Level 100 at June 2018.

On end 2018 - 2020, it started to be so good for me since a lot of great events started to happen around me. The first one is obviously accepting to the staff team which about I was so great experience and the decision to apply was spontaneous. All others events are expanding my work duties at Mineplex to help network more and for right now I'm mostly busy with my staff duties which I enjoy doing. I keep playing games but not that often now and I mostly play only casual/arcade/nano games.

In the future, I'm looking forward to helping more to the network and potentially even join QA as my Sr.Mod team since it's the sphere of Mineplex in which I'm the most interested so much, and which is in fact I couldn't join for 2 times already since it was something wrong about me for both times. Excited to see what future will bring to me as well as about Mineplex future and me as a Mineplex player and staff member.

For all these years I have improved a lot, not only as on Mineplex but as a human outside Mineplex since I have go so many great experiences being on Mineplex community but unfortunately, I'm still a person who almost don't have any good friends and usually almost nobody communicates with me personal. Maybe it's just an issue in myself that people don't want to come to me or because of my nationality since being non-native English speaker with not great language knowledge in English community is kinda hard.

Anyway, I will wrap my introduction here to which I also included my story on Mineplex journey which turned out to be a long text. Thanks for reading and I'm so glad to introduce myself to the Mineplex community!

Let me know if you enjoyed reading that and what do you think about me and make sure to PM me anywhere if you would like to know something more about me like to ask questions of something like that. If there will be something new about me, that post will be updated in case if I will remember to update it.

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  2. Hello, Evgeen, nice to meet you. This is a well-written introduction and you seem to know your way around how the network works.

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  3. Hi Ev,
    As for me, that was fascinating to read about all those events that were happening to you. Moreover, I didn’t know that much about your personality and yours detailed story on Mineplex.
    Thanks for sharing it!

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  4. Hey Evgeen, nice to learn more about you, it's cool that you're going for QA too, I was hoping to aim for that too. Thanks for sharing this intro and I look forward to getting to know you better hopefully :)

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  5. hi, It's nice to meet you!
    so great to learn about you're journey on Mineplex and also about you, in the Uk we also start college right after school but only for 2/3 years max depending on our courses then we go to university! I did Russia for history so it's great to learn about some who lives there and your English is fantastic!

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  6. Hey.

I've talked to you in the past but haven't really talked with you in a while, it's probably been a year almost since the last time we talked. Anyways, your introduction is really interesting and well-written! It was so interesting to learn more about you and your story. Hopefully we'll be able to talk more again in the future!

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  7. It's always nice to get to know more about a friend. It's really cool that you're the second Staff member from Russia, it's a shame there aren't more as it's such an interesting country. ^^

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  8. Hello ^-^

Nice to know more about you @Evgeen ! Here, /give Evgeen cookie 64 ;)

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  9. Ok hi qt winkwonk

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  10. [Insert mandatory rules message here for Trainee points]

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  11. Sup.

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  12. Heyo o/!

Nice to see that there are other active players from the Slavic regions. I'm from Ukraine, and as such my first tongue is Ukrainian, but most of my English has been learned through my communication with online players as well as my self-teaching, so I know how hard it can be. I had it easy since I had to move to the US and therefore was immersed in the language quite quickly, but I knew most of my English before I moved anyways.

I've visited some places in Russia before too. I have some family in Krasnodar, so I go there often. Very underrated place, I'll tell you that. Same for Ukraine too, even though it is amidst a war with *cough* Russia at the moment e_e.

Crazy how many different types of people you can meet on the internet. Even more crazy mow many similar types you can meet as well, isn't it?

Nice to meet you!

~Gridlocke

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  13. HELLO EVGEEN

It was really interesting reading this actually! We've spoken a few times before but there's so much I didn't know about you. Just know that plenty of people want to be your friend, and there are so many people in this community who love you very much! I'm always here for you to talk to and I intend to always be. I really hope one day you can get onto your dream Sr.Mod team, QA, because I feel you deserve it more than anybody else around :) I really hope we can start talking more some time because you seem really cool.

Posted Nov 6, 2020
    Gridlocke and Evgeen like this.
  14. HI EVGEEN! Loved your introduction and about you!

Posted Nov 6, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  15. Hey Evgeen!

Definitely enjoyed reading your introduction, was very well written despite English not being your primary language and I commend you for putting in effort to learn it on your own time, takes hard work and dedication. We have spoken a bit before since I got Trainee and you were quite helpful in that interaction, I hope to be able to talk to you more as you seem to be like a very down-to-earth, helpful individual. I am always willing to talk to people and we should even play in game sometime as well, I wish you the best of luck in achieving your desired Sr.Mod team, you definitely deserve a chance as you've shown me you do :)

Hope to see you in-game sometime, message me anytime!

Posted Nov 6, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.
  16. Hello Evgeen!

Thanks for making this intro to let us know you better. I wish you the best of luck during your journey on Mineplex and the dreams you are trying to achieve! I'm looking forward to learning more about you!
    I'll make sure to say 'hi' whenever I see you in-game. :D

Posted Nov 7, 2020
    Evgeen likes this.