• 1412 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3496 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

EX CLANS MANAGEMENT LEAD INTRODUCTION

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Acaulis, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Hello!!! :DDD

My in-game name is Acaulis but my pals and buddies call me Leah (and you can too because Acaulis is too hard to say) Inside of Mineplex, I enjoy playing games with my mans @Zipppo (we are very good at all game so be very careful if we are in your game XD). I am currently a Moderator on two subteams - QAT & EA (RIP Event-1). Something you may not know about me is that I have been staff previously, last time around I was the clans management lead!! (mepman who?) I have a doggo called Skip and he is very cute. I really enjoy listening to music and I am really into KPop my favourite artist has to be BTS but I like a lot more including ATEEZ, Twice and Seventeen. My favourite game on Mineplex has to be Staff-1 so I hope to see you all there! (Be sure to say hi if you see me) Before I had my Trainee rank, I was a MINEPLEX ETERNAL - so if YOU are or have been a MINEPLEX ETERNAL lets UNITE in the comments below!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  2. Hey there my good pal Leah!
    It’s great to see you in the introduction section, I’m glad that people can now see the friendly individual that you are! Acaulis is hard to say so I call you wakawaka ay ay XD. Your ex-clans management lead story actually got me really emotional. Before I got my Trainee rank I was rankless so I can’t unite with the Eternal gang :( I love playing games with you, I think you’re probably the most talented and best at pvp on the WHOLE server. Skip is such a cutie and he deserves all the pats in the world.
    As for kpop annyeonghaseyo joneun bangtan sonyeondan hwanggeum maknae jeon jungkook imnida!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Acaulis likes this.
  3. Hey!
    Thank you for introducing yourself Leah! I actually have seen both you an Zipppo before in-game and you both destroyed me - no word of a lie. I also actually remember when you were the leader of Clans Management, it's crazy how time flies! Anyways, I hope to see you around, you're an awesome Moderator!

#EternalsUnite

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Acaulis and Zipppo like this.
  4. Hello ex-Clans Management Lead, Leah! I thought would include a few suggestions to make your thread even better than it already is.

1. You did not include that I am your mother in it, so that is disappointing.
    2. You also did not include a picture of Skip, which you know is what everyone really wants to see here.
    3. You have a run-on sentence: "I really enjoy listening to music and I am really into KPop my favourite artist has to be BTS but I like a lot more including ATEEZ, Twice and Seventeen." should be "I really enjoy listening to music and I am really into KPop. My favorite artist has to be BTS but I like a lot more including ATEEZ, Twice and Seventeen."
    4. You also misspelled "Mepman"... I believe it is "MEEPman."

Thank you for your consideration of these changes from your friendly neighborhood Forum Ninja.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    [Away] Tours and defectuoso like this.
  5. Hello EX CLANS MANAGEMENT LEAD ACAULIS

I must agree with the post above in saying that I am actually very disappointed in your introduction and I am rather upset that there is..

No mention of your favourite ex em sea ay Ayeconic, your day 1 bestie, the detective to your Pikachu, the other half to the iconic Scouse duo, fellow leader and founder of BPOP

I am also very sad to see no picture of Skip on here, WE WANT SKIP!

Thirdly, I am very saddened that you did not mention your career as a backup dancer for the venga boys and a professional goalkeeper as I believe that information is very important.

I suggest you make a new thread or edit your thread and implement these changes as I feel this has been rushed. Thanks for your time :D

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    _H2O likes this.
  6. Hi!

MY IGN is _Prof_ and that is what people call me by. I am a community members on one sub-team Map Testing. I have an orange tabby cat called Ricardo. I enjoy listening to music whenever I am on desktop. My favourite genres are rock/pop, rap, and heavy metal and the musical artist who I have the most songs from in my playlist is DBangz. My favourite game on Mineplex is The Bridges. I consider getting eternal as a Christmas or birthday present. I have lots of money in my bank account but I feel risky spedning that on a game.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  7. Hey there EX CLANS MANAGEMENT LEAD, Leah-Acaulis!

My name is Defectuoso, but you can call me an aspiring Trainee. My favorite game is also Staff-1, and I believe I've seen you there a few times and you, of course, rekt me and won the game. Unfortunately, I'll have to give this thread a -1 because, as others have already mentioned, you forgot to mention a variety of key details including, but not limited to, the fact that I am the best and that no one else can compare to me, and that I am your favorite ex-staff member in the world (no take backs).

I highly suggest editing in these details as otherwise, you'll be in direct violation of the RODA_H (Rules of Defectuoso, Ayeconic, and _H20) and will be shunned immediately.

Hope I helped! Feel free to message me if you have any concerns!

Posted Aug 8, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 8, 2019
  8. Why hello there, Ex-Clans Management Lead! It's great to see you again!

I'd remember when you were a C.Mod before which was way back three years ago. I figure out that you, Zipppo, and Ayeconic are close friends together. I know you and Ayeconic the longest because you were a staff before too. I love to listen to music too and I have some favorite genres. Mine will be pop, rock, EDM, and some classical music.

I hope to see you around someday! :D

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  9. Hey!

Interesting introduction post, I like how you casually put some humour in there. I won't even attempt to pronounce your in the game name! I have always been curious about QAT, it seems like a really fun and rewarding subteam so I am sure you enjoy it a lot. EA!! I miss the good old days with EVENT-1.
    I love dogs! You should totally post a picture I want to see how cute it is! Staff-1, what a very hard game! I think you made an awesome introduction post!! I really enjoyed reading it.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  10. Hey! It's cool to see many people including staff members make introduction posts after being here a while. I love learning about people. I hope I see you around forums c: also does ultra rank count? Then again ultra doesn't have many perks

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  11. Hey there!
    Definitely great to hear from an old staff member. Your ideas definitely seem facinating. I think that the players should be aware of your skills on Staff-1 and should be aware of any Kpop music being played throughout the server. I must appreciate you coming forward with this and I'm definitely excited to see it in play in game. So I'll gladly be putting a [​IMG] for your great introduction.

Since I was in fact an eternal before I was a staff member, I'm pleased to say that I'm eligible for the eternal gang, pls accept my request in joining. We're super similar because I'm also a staff member here and I'd love to hang out with you a little more. Maybe you could carry me in Staff-1! See you around ex clam management lead.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  12. Hey Leah,
    great to see that you've introduced yourself to the Mineplex forum community. Must be pretty hard to work on two sub-teams at once. Hope to see more of you on the server and the forums!

Posted Aug 31, 2019