• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6665 Players Online
  • 3775 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Exchange Gems for shards

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Miitsu, Aug 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think players should be able to exchange their gems for shards. The conversion rate would be really high. I think this because a lot of players have pretty much all kits in every game mode and a ton of gems with nothing to use them on. I Personally i have 350k gems and i wish i could do something with them. I think this would work because you can make the conversion rate super high so it is only for players with gems they dont need but its expensive to convert.

Posted Aug 11, 2020
  2. This still violates the EULA

Posted Aug 11, 2020
  3. Gems to shards is fine, shards to gems is not. Gems have a gameplay use, shards do not. Therefore, changing your useful game affecting currency into purely cosmetic currency is allowed. This has been implemented into the Immortal Shop as previously stated, so I guess you could say your idea is good as it's already in use on the server. I expect an ideas team member will be along shortly to lock the thread and mark it as implemented. Thanks!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    Eqsa and Miitsu like this.
  4. yeah i didnt know the immortal rank had that feature until after i posted this. Also i didnt know it was so expensive to do it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2020
  5. This is actually available, it's an option you can buy in the immortal loyalty points shop!

While I do think everyone would love to have this as an option, I do not think it is totally feasible for it to be available to all players. I think it should remain as an immortal loyalty shop feature. Shards are supposed to be hard to come across, not easily collected by exchanging gems. Doing so would decrease the value of chests, making it so that everyone could get all of the cosmetics much faster.

Posted Aug 11, 2020
  6. Posted Aug 12, 2020
    Sleick_97 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.