• 1543 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9981 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

EXCLUSIVE REWARD LAVA PARKOUR AND SIGNALING

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by SnowFox84, Jul 10, 2019.

1. REWARD
    trying to complete the lava parkour I realized the level of difficulty and that is not valued at the prize, I think they could put a reward beyond the gems as a single effect for anyone who completes the lava parkour or a unique title that is my idea and would stimulate players to try this challenge

SIGNALING
    another idea for parkour would be the signage of where to go, because at a certain point it is very difficult to know where to go, could indicate with some particle the next point that has to go

Is that my idea? What do you think?

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  2. Rewards for all parkours are very.. depressing, to say the least. It's been suggested many, many times before for a raise in the rewards, nothing ever came out of them unfortunately. I remember suggesting an exclusive title that's tiered based on how many parkours you finish (if all the exploits are ever fixed), but I don't know what happened to it outside of it going on the ideas board.

Signs would feel a bit weird at parkours and I don't think the lava parkour is necessarily that difficult to figure out. You could always do it without being in parkour mode to go through slowly to see where to go.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  3. While I do feel like it's a nice little idea to make the parkour slightly more rewarding and give players more of an incentive to do it, you have to remember it's not designed to be a reward or a game, it's designed to have some fun in the lobby quickly with your friends. I do think that rewarding people is great, but it's not needed to give the best rewards for something that's like Lobby GLD or Nano Slimes, it's simply for your own entertainment and not for rewards.

I do agree with the signage, though I think most of the parkour is pretty clear where to go and where not to go, plus you die a few times and you'll soon catch onto the best ways to go! 0

Posted Jul 10, 2019