• 577 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9015 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion [Exclusive Staff Titles]

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by TeaSpiller, Sep 16, 2019.

?

Should This Be Added?

1. Love it!

91.1%
  2. Not a fan

8.9%
  1. Yo!

As most of you know, there is a title that each tier of the staff team is given:
    • Trainee | Choo Choo
    • Mod | My name isn't mod
    • Sr.Mod | My Team Is The Best Team
    [Format - Rank | Title]

My idea is that each Sr.Mod team is given their own title to help show off which member is apart of each team, and overall I think it's a fun idea.
    • Social Media | Addicted To Social Media
    • [​IMG]

• Event Squad | I Live In EVENT-1 (Credit @AyyNick )
    • [​IMG]
    • Quality Assurance | I Squash Bugs
    • [​IMG]

• Forum Ninja | My Team Is Very Appealing
    • [​IMG]

• Clans Management | What's A C.Mod?
    • [​IMG]

• Community Management | Community Lover <3
    • [​IMG]

• Staff Management | I Mentor The Noobs
    • [​IMG]

• Recruitment | #DreamMaker
    • [​IMG]
    • Customer Support | Sleep Is For The Weak [Note: Figured I'd also add Support]
    • [​IMG]

• Build Lead | Map Maker Pro [Note: I know this isn't a Sr.Mod tag, but it's the same tier for builders]
    • [​IMG]
    * The orange at the end are to show they are staff titles - and the colors are to match their forum tags

Anyways, I'm curious to know what you guys think of this? And if you have any title suggestions instead of what I have above feel free to comment those too.

Posted Sep 16, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 16, 2019
    doeo, 510bike, Tobias and 18 others like this.
  2. Hey!

This is such an amazing idea, I honestly love it. I like the names you have come up with, and I like how you have used the colours that match the forum tags, and the yellow to show they’re staff. I definitely agree that staff on Sr.Mod teams should be given exclusive titles that they can show off in the lobby, and it’s a great way to show the community which team they are in too!

Definitely a +1 from me, there can never be enough titles in my opinion! Thanks for showing us what they will look like too, great work. :)

EDIT: for the Event Squad title, another possible title could be “I live in EVENT-1” / “My home is EVENT-1”

Posted Sep 16, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 16, 2019
    SpikeCreates and TeaSpiller like this.
  3. Thank you!
    Also, changed the Event Squad title, thank you for the awesome idea! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  4. This looks as rather a good idea to me! It would only help to give the recognition to the sr.mods as I have seen lot of cases where players have been asking SR.Mods what their teams are.

Along with this, have you had thoughts about making a title for support team? I know it's technically not a sr.mod team and it's rather a small one but I still think they should also get their own title. For the title it self, it could be something like "awake 24/7" or something similar.

Good job on coming up with this idea!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  5. Went ahead and added Support & Build Lead title ideas, thanks for the idea!

OP OP
    Klobby likes this.
  6. I absolutely love these titles!

Not only would they be a fun addition and help give more recognition to our Sr. Mods, but they would also let players know from a glance which team a Sr. Mod belongs to. I really appreciate the creative slogans you have picked for each team, and their design and colours look super appealing as well! This is fantastic.

One thing, just for consistency, I would make the text for the Forum Ninja title bold to better match the others.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    TeaSpiller likes this.
  7. Oops!
    Complete mistake on my part, I’ll be sure to correct / update it soon. Thanks!

OP OP
  8. Hey!

I love it. I am honestly shocked. The only one that may be a bit harsh is the stm tag, as some trainees may find it insulting to be called a noob. My personal favourite is the Clans one, as I love calling all my Clans Sr mod friends cmods, just to poke some fun at them. Overall, this is a great idea and clearly has been given a lot of thought and time. Thank you for sharing this, I really enjoyed all of these!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  9. Hey Mate!
    This does seem like an amazing idea and I really praise you for putting all this effort to make these titles and show them off to us. Even though the titles are pretty cool I do think that they are a bit misleading. The titles for staff management and other staff ranks don't really tell other players what they're role is because for example staff management is just 'I mentor the noobs' I do feel like some players would not really understand this title. It would be cool if the titiles were not as revealing as you displayed them. Personally I think that the bold is a little too much and it should probably just be normal text. Nonethless you did a really good job on these titles and this is an amazing idea.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  10. Personally, titles don’t matter to me as much as most people, and the current staff exclusive title for Senior Mod is perfectly fine for me... Although, I wouldn’t be made if we were able to get team specific ones that went that extra step. It would be an exciting way for us to show off our team and be proud of what we do/spend hours working for. As TheProTroller said, maybe something more specific for a few of them to specifically make it easier to see what team they are one? The jokes aren’t confusing for me, as I’m already staff and these are frequent ones that are tossed around; although I don’t know if it’s confusing for anyone else. Either way, nice thread and I wouldn’t mind it being added or if it doesn’t.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  11. I’m all for this, it won’t take too much time to implement and it would be really cool. This would be a really cool low priority thing we can throw into an update.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  12. Hey, TeaSpiller!

All these titles are AMAZING! I was a Forum Ninja before, and the Forum Ninja title is looking quite appealing. The Event Squad title looks cheesey. That Clans Management title is looking legendary.

As Caameronn said, it would be an exciting way for Sr. Mods to show off their team. The only one I'm iffy about is Support, because I'm pretty sure there are Sr. Mods who say "Sleep is for the Weak." Maybe instead of that title, maybe Support Staff could have "ticket? What ticket?"

Anyway, I love the effort that you put into this thread and I think a lot of these titles should be implemented! Good job!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  13. Tfw Support isn't a srmod team but everyone thinks it is. I don't think support needs a title anyways, literally the only person with the exact tag "support" in game is cherdy, and I don't think they'll be addin anyone new anytime soon.

I also don't think we all need a seperate title either. While it's cool and all, I'd rather not have titles become "friendly competition" like srmods do already to each other. "Cm iS bAd" "at least we have a cooler title" I wouldn't like that ty. I also don't feel like we need to be special in any way just bc we're srmods.

I do like the idea as a whole, but I wouldn't like the "friendly banter" and "bullying" it would probably bring.
    I'll give it a 0

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  14. Hey!

So I was actually thinking about something like this literally yesterday so it's really cool to see all the different titles, they look awesome! I really like the Clans management title because it fits really well into the theme of staff titles that we already have (e.g "Whats a Happer?"). I personally would change the Staff Management maybe to something like "Master Mentor"? I know "Master of Maps" is already a title so you could consider it to be similar, but I just think that makes it fit in with the current staff titles a bit better.

Overall though, it's a great idea and I look forward to seeing any changes made :)

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  15. All of the exclusive staff titles are marvelous, and it fits to all Sr.Mod teams! I want to try out one new title if they approve your suggestions, TeaSpiller. As for Staff Management titles, I have one suggestion I’d want to add or make a change. Try renaming it to “I Mentor The Newbie.” I know sometimes a word “ noob” sounds a little harsh to me, so I think the word “newbie” is fine. It still looks great to all Staff Management team!

I also want to add another suggestion for a new title for the Recruiters team. Something that came up from my mind just a moment ago. Why not add a new title called “The Crab Rave Team!” I know Recruiters love to play Crave Rave theme song during Trainee Acceptance Party a while back! It’s cool to see more than one exclusive staff titles we have in-game.

Overall, all of your suggestions are perfect! Keep up the great work! +1

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  16. This looks like a great idea, but may need some changes. People may misunderstand the titles (as many have stated above), so if the tags would be updated, I think it would be very cool! +1 from me :)

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  17. I'm generally supportive of the idea to add titles for each Senior Moderator team. However, I was thinking of another way to come up with the texts - instead of a neutral proposing these, they could be made by the members of the team itself, as part of the friendly contest indicated in the original title. This way, all negativity regarding to it should be erased and the teams' creativity can shine.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  18. Hey there!
    I am in love with these titles. Although I find that the current staff titles adorable, I'd love to further upgrade them and maybe advertise specific teams as you've suggested. I really enjoyed looking at the majority of the examples you've provided as well and I'm very impressed so far and I have to side with the majority and agree with this QoL change being added.

I think that most of the team titles fit perfectly with each team and I think that the overall look of these teams' titles also sort of match the team that a senior moderator is in. I'd like to see some changes though to some of them. I think that community management team and the staff management team could use a little change just to fit their teams a little more. For community management, perhaps "Ideas Noobies" would be cuter, or for staff management, I'd love to see something like "the teachers." These are completely random ones I came up with but you can certainly play around with them!

I definitely like the way you're headed and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing this QoL change happen. Definitely seems like a very aesthetically pleasing scenario for senior moderators but I'd also recommend maybe keeping the current one as well? Just in case some would rather have the current one as an option. Loving this idea for sure though! [​IMG]

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  19. I really like these titles! In my opinion they would add more variety and would bring more recognization to the sr.mod teams by the community. Like @Marzie said, Support isn't a sr.mod team but I'm sure you already knew. +1

-M3k

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  20. Hey!
    I really like all of the titles! Especially the Forum Ninja title, it is a pun and I love it! All of them look amazing and cool and I hope this gets added! +1

Posted Sep 16, 2019