• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9509 Players Online
  • 6619 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans EzPz (Recruitment)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by _pappxi, May 25, 2020.

1. Hi! I am pappxi, the leader of EzPz and we are looking for some skilled chill players. C1D and I have been a duo for the past 3 seasons and we get outnumbered a lot. We are tired of getting 2v4ed.(Even though we win sometimes) If your interested add me on discord.(pappxi#0293)
    Roster
    -pappxi
    -C1D

Posted May 25, 2020
  2. Hey!

Thread moved to Recruitment

Good luck with finding a clan! I know sometimes it can be hard with only a duo. I hope that this makes your clan a bit better on the fighting side, so you do not get outnumbered anymore. Best of luck!

Posted May 25, 2020
    0775 likes this.
  3. Thanks man!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 25, 2020
  4. Hello I am looking to join your clan:
    IGN: Qulaey
    Religion: Australia (OCE)
    Skills:
    Communication: 8/10
    PVP: 9/10 [ftop faction on Cosmic pvp, 2 years]
    Game knowledge: 7/10
    Base building: 10/10 [Ex-wynncraft Buildteam member]
    Attributes: Hardworking Active Respects the grind Always open to feedback Knows when to chill & when to sweat Resilient, does not buckle in the face of defeat, cool under pressure.

Stats: All achievements except for CTF achievements, 400+ wins (I only started playing again recently, if you would like we could 1v1) Main classes:[knight][brute][assassin] PS: I play alot of UHC and know how to PVP, 1v1 if you dont believe me.

Posted May 31, 2020