• 1921 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6185 Players Online
  • 4264 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Factions- Hacker Kit

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by GamingFredbear3, May 10, 2019.

?

Should we do it?

1. yes

2. no

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this sounds stupid but it's worth a try. The Hacker Kit gives you hack commands like so: /xray, /hackcommands, and any more you can think of. The way to get this pack is to find 100 hacker heads. people can have fun is FUN WAYS! the end. i think this won't make it

Posted May 10, 2019
  2. Um Mineplex isn’t going to add hacking commands.

Posted May 10, 2019
    Cupi Wupi likes this.
  3. Definitely -1.
    That would just be a way for the server to pretty much promote hacking, which is something we don't want... Plus obviously this kit seems overpowered compared to regular kits, as hacks are unfair compared to normal players' abilities.

Posted May 10, 2019
    Cupi Wupi likes this.
  4. no. -1

Posted May 10, 2019
    Cupi Wupi likes this.
  5. agreed @Nicodami

Posted May 26, 2019
  6. Heyo!

I can ensure you this kit will not be added to Mineplex, this kit promotes the idea of hacking which is not a aim for the network. There will also not be any hacking commands as this will also just promote hacking on the server. This would also be unfair to any other players as stated above.

Posted May 26, 2019
    Cupi Wupi likes this.
  7. No, no, I wouldn't support that kit. For reasons stated, it would make people use hacks, and It might mess with the anti cheat system, Gwen

Posted May 26, 2019
    Cupi Wupi likes this.
  8. As others have clearly stated, this command may encourage players to use hacks, which is the opposite of what we want. Although these commands might be fun to play with, they are way too overpowered since hacks are supposed to give the player an unfair advantage. Plus, this could possibly interfere with GWEN and would potentially cause glitches and false bans. I will be denying this suggestion as such, but you are welcome to message me with any questions!

Thread Locked - Not Planned

Posted May 26, 2019
    Cupi Wupi and hazeae24 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.