• 856 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6723 Players Online
  • 5867 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fantasy Temple Scene

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by IEATYOU, Dec 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Been a while since I've been here, happy holidays everyone!
    Here's a build:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    DCDB, Dellas, VJVJ and 12 others like this.
  2. WOW! That's amazing. I love the way you designed that tree!
    Keep it up:)

-Justin/Ghost

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    scarlet and IEATYOU like this.
  3. This build is very detailed. I really like the colors you used.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  4. thats really neat!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  5. The colours are so nice and I love the detail you put, especially into the roofs of the building. As someone pointed out, the simple design of the trees look really cool. The foliage in general does. I want to see more builds from you!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  6. Hola IEATYOU!

Like many have said above me, this build is awesome! The detail is fantastic, and that's saying something when comparing it to the size of it. My favorite part is the white pillars on either side of the main part of it. The white makes them really stand out. I wish I could build like this, but I'm not as nearly talented as you when it comes to building these kinds of builds. Overall, great build, and I hope to see more in the future. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  7. Wow, did you use worldedit for it?

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  8. Ty everyone <3, and i used world edit and debug stick

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2020
  9. Really nice build! I love the contrasting colours of the centrepiece of the build, and looks really clean all around.

Nice job!

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  10. Hey there!

I would like to start off by saying wow. This is an amazing build, the amount of effort you put into this really shows through the amount of detail there is! My favorite part would have to be the center blue part of the build! It really stands out between the two white pillars! You have such an amazing talent, I hope to see more builds from you in the future!

Stay safe and have a Happy Holidays!

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  11. Heyo!

As many others expressed within this thread, your build looks absolutely amazing! I appreciate the amount of detail you put into this build, it really shows how much effort you put into it. Thank you so much for sharing and you’re a very talented builder! I hope to see more showcases from you in the future.

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  12. Hey,

I absolutely love what you have created. It really does stand out from the hundreds of build showcases I've seen, with the color and design. Keep doing what you're doing because you're extremely talented, and I hope to see you as a Builder or making more build showcases in the future!

~~

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  13. That's amazing. I feel like it would be even more vibrant during daytime. The detail with the quartz slabs and stairs mosaic stood out to me the most. I think you should take the advice of several people who have replied earlier and share more builds or even submit some for the server if you're willing, this kind of quality would definitely be accepted.

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  14. Looks really nice, texturing and colors are awesome. Tbh the blackstone statues look a little bit scuffed to me but otherwise, it looks great

Posted Dec 9, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  15. Omg yall are just too nice! And yea i need to work on how the statues look from the front. They look like blobs in the screenshot. They're inspired by the Lamassu statues that protect Persian gateways, but with peacock tails cause I felt like it :3
    This is what they look like from the side:
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 14, 2020
  16. This is so awesome wow! Nice one. I love cool builds, I wish I knew how to build them hahaha

Posted Dec 14, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  17. Budiful uwu, amazing builder

Anyway pretty sure I saw you on Buildersrefuge before am I right or?

Posted Dec 14, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  18. Yes! :D ive been spotted, love to see fellow BR members in random places

OP OP
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  19. Haha yea u have some amazing builds :) I have some builds too on BR :o

Posted Dec 14, 2020
    IEATYOU likes this.
  20. Then you must give me a tour once Im finally free for the Holiday break :3

OP OP
    Arshaad_73 likes this.