• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1162 Players Online
  • 1162 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fav bedrock game?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by cloudyjeon, Sep 12, 2022.

1. As we know, bedrock has much fewer games than Java mineplex but with a bursting community. So, what is your favourite bedrock game and why?

Posted Sep 12, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  2. I think it has to be Skywars or Bomb lobbers. I enjoy bomb lobbers for the grind aspect, as I'm hoping to get onto the leaderboard soon. And it is possibly the best game for XP. Skywars I enjoy to play the most, Its very chill and in my opinion the best PvP game mode on bedrock :)

Posted Sep 12, 2022
  3. Personally, my favorite game is Housing because I enjoy doing parkour and feel that I have gotten quite good at it over time. I also sometimes play Bomb Lobbers (mainly when in a party with other players). Overall though, the Housing and Bomb Lobbers communities are comprised of great players and it is fun to play those respective games. What is your favorite game?
    -Bob

Posted Sep 12, 2022
  4. I enjoy both Skywars and Speed Builders. Skywars is fun because it's fast-paced and I like pvp games, I also like Speed Builders because it's pretty chill and the games usually don't last a long time. I play Bomb Lobbers a lot because I have friends that play it, and it's pretty fun, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite.

Posted Sep 12, 2022
  5. My favourite games are Turf Wars and Skywars. Turf was the reason I got into Mineplex to begin with and I've met some really cool and some really... ah... lets go with "interesting" people over time. While the community itself is a complete dumpsterfire (the irony of the Turf Wars community being two sides that hate each other makes me laugh every time I think about it) the game is really fun with friends.

SkyWars I've been playing a lot more recently on my alt, and I must say that while there is pretty much no skywars community, and I am terrible at PvP, I do like how different each game is and my skills have very much improved since starting.

Posted Sep 13, 2022
    TheRealSans and cloudyjeon like this.
  6. Right so I honestly never really play Bedrock Edition, although I do think the Mob Arena game is my favourite, I guess just because it's a game we don't have on Java and I really enjoy playing it? To be honest I don't know if it's still a thing now..

One of my first ever threads was Add Mob Arena (Bedrock) to Java!
    The thread is a little cringe, and I was defiantly very sad when EVERY single person denied me c: but oh well!

Posted Sep 13, 2022
  7. Good luck with the leaderboard! Yes bomb lobbers is a great game. I used to play it OFTEN, not so much now but I should start playing it again more.

I love bomb lobbers too! And I used to go on housing a lot with my friend. Personally I love turf wars and dragons.

My best friends fav game is speed builders, for me not one of my favs as my memory is rubbish lol! If I had a stronger memory I can see myself loving that game! I used to love skywars until it got raided with hackers:angryyoda:

Turf wars is one of my favourites too! All of a sudden the two teams despise each other lol! It’s a great game with friends.

Yes mob arena is so good! I didn’t realise it was only on bedrock. It’s also great for xp! I wonder if it’ll ever be added to Java.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2022
    Widestsinger, TheRealSans and Hazzer like this.
  8. I think my favorite games on Mineplex are Cake Wars, Micro Battles, Snow Fight when it's in game, and Sky Wars teams. I play these games mostly because that's where I'm on the leaderboard and for me these are the funnest games.

Posted Sep 13, 2022
  9. Yes snow fight was so fun! Cake wars it’s a great classic

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2022
    Widestsinger and TheRealSans like this.
  10. I'm in no place to pick a favorite, but fewer games you actually can play sounds better than more that you can't.

Posted Sep 13, 2022
  11. Overall, my favourite game is Skywars since it’s fun, doesn’t require a party, and the games are rather quick. I also love playing Cake Wars and Bomb Lobbers as well. I can’t say I have a fixed favourite game, as my main game switches every now and then based on what goals I have or what I want to achieve.

Posted Sep 14, 2022
  12. Survival games if we’re talking about current or removed games. Cakewars if we’re only talking about current games.

Posted Sep 14, 2022
  13. cakewars is the best hard though...

Posted Sep 14, 2022
  14. Y yo yo before everyone gets on my butt because I'm on cw lb. I have to be objectively honest.
    Micro battles is probably the best idea of a competitive game.
    Dragons is the best arcade game.
    Gladiators and One In The Quiver, were probably my favorite mp games. but those are no longer with us. So my fav is basically the one I can play mindlessly at. (cw) Plus I have made personal strats with all the experience I have.

Posted Sep 14, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  15. My favorite game has to be skyfall because the second I started using an elytra I fell in love with flying. Skyfall is the game that make me wanna play skywars so it has to be my fav

Posted Sep 14, 2022
  16. Possibly sky/cake wars because during my childhood, those were the first games I played when I started Minecraft and mineplex, it also improved me alot! ^^

Posted Sep 17, 2022
  17. It’s gotta be cakewars, I love it on Java and bedrock it’s just such a fun and intense game.

Posted Sep 17, 2022
  18. Cw on java seems really fun if I ever get java I’ll probably play it

Posted Sep 17, 2022
  19. Honestly I don't play mineplex too much these days but I love playing Bomb Lobbers, actually it's the best game to level up even though you have skywars too

Posted Sep 18, 2022
  20. My faves minigames when I was still playing Mineplex were Death Tag and Survival Games before they got removed from lack of players.
    - Survival Games, despite being present over other servers, was really fun because of kits.
    - Death Tag was awesome for its unique gameplay where you were constantly under pressure. Although there was countless hilarious bugs and arrows lagging, I did enjoy it.

Posted Sep 18, 2022