• 794 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3373 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite animal

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by pokyvessel52506, Oct 30, 2019.

1. What’s your favorite animal?

Posted Oct 30, 2019
  2. all of them :]

Posted Oct 30, 2019
  3. I like a lot of them. My top three as a kid were Snake, Cat and Wolf. These three basically cover Reptiles, Cats, and Dog species. For my water species I would say Shark, and for my Air, Dragon. The green snake is my number 1 simply because it was my Chinese Zodiac Sign, Zodiac Sign(corresponding with the month) in general and my favorite color is green haha. Also, the snake resembles me in ways like being reserved and cool. I wrote a whole essay on how the Snake was like me in high school as part of a "Symbol Project" so this post reminded me of that too.

Posted Oct 30, 2019
  4. Hey!

I always find this question quite hard to answer as there are a wide range of animals that I like, all for quite different reasons. If I had to choose, I'd say my favourite animal would be wolves. They are fluffy, they have a beautiful coat, I like how they are similar to dogs but more fierce, and generally they are really cute. I have always liked huskies (the dog breed), and wolves look quite similar to them, and they share a lot of traits and characteristics, so that's how I first came about liking wolves.

Great post idea, I'm interested in what others have to say!

Posted Oct 30, 2019
  5. Favorite fake animal: dragon
    Favorite real animal: dinosaur
    Favorite not-extinct animal: wolves or snakes

Posted Oct 30, 2019
  6. Dragons are definitely a close second haha for me my favourite animal are dogs. Cliché I know but I have a loving shih poo dog at home and she is my everything! She puts on a smile on my face after a long stressful day at work and is there to love no matter what. No other animal gives me the same feeling of happiness as my Maggie-May :)

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    a wolf likes this.
  7. Hola Amigo!

My favorite animal has to to be the tiger. Since I was a child, I've appreciated tigers and it's unfortunate many species are in danger of extinction.

Now, if we're talking about mythical creatures, I would say the centaur (I also really like phoenix, dragons and pegasus).

Have a good day,
    Flame

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  8. Hey!

Nice survey! I'll go for bunnies definitely because I have a bunny myself and he is adorable and very special. It's not a big deal with having a bunny because you don't need to go for a walk every day with it, but you should let it get room to stretch their legs on tho!

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  9. My top 3 is: Rabbit, Koala and Seal. If the question was "What's your least favourite animal" answering would be a lot easier because I like nearly all of them :D

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  10. My favorite pet would be a cat, I love going to pet my cat and I like how she hangs out around me when I'm in the living room. It gives me a sense of peace and my cat is like my best friend. However, besides my cat, I would choose tigers as a close second. No, I do not have a pet tiger lol, but tigers are like my spirit animals in a way and I just admire a lot of their characteristics!

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  11. My favorite animal would have to be a dog. They said that they are a man's best friend, and they are totally correct with that statement. I currently have two dogs, and they really are amazing creatures with just how much information they can store in their head. :)

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    landay likes this.
  12. Hey!
    My favorite animal would have to be a turtle. Ever since I was little I just found turtles to be really cool creatures and when I watched finding Nemo the turtle parts of the movie always made me laugh. Eventually I want to have a pet turtle but I don't see that happening for a little while due to me having cats. I also like turtles because I find them to be a very cute animal.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  13. Fox

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  14. Hey there!

Turtles are my favorite animals. If I had one, I'd be happy as can be. I don't have any pets in my household as my mother is opposed to the idea of having a pet. I'm also interested in dogs, they seem so wholesome and it'd be nice to have one too.

Have a great rest of your day!

-SpookyJeremy

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  15. hognose snakes or doggos

Posted Nov 2, 2019