• 1367 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3946 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Block/Animal to hide as? | Tips for people trying to improve.

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Dezzy, Jul 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello, I play tons of games on Mineplex but I really got into Block Hunt for almost one and a half months and it's really fun. But, what block or animal do you hide as? Also, do you hide or attack? For me I personally go Chicken because for Java the hitbox on a Chicken is very small and for the Pot, if it's a player it's hitbox is the size of a Haybale so that's why I don't go pot. I go chicken because hitbox is smallest and it's gonna be the hardest for a hunter to kill. I also run Shocking Kit because I love to attack the hunters. I am a pvp guy and this is the best for a noob pvper like me to fight someone. I love it when I see people saying "AM I GETTING HACKED, WHY IS MY SCREEN BEING SHAKED!!!!" orr "HACKS" etc...It always give me a good laugh. One more thing, what's better. Hunter or Hiders?

If you are wanting to attack but need best idea.
    Disguise: Chicken
    Kit: Shocking Hider
    Idea: Hide in a good spot waiting for the hunters to split and then start bow spamming to upgrade your axe to the Hyper Axe (Diamond Axe) Every 4 shots you land it upgrades it by more. It goes from Wooden Axe --> Stone Axe --> Iron Axe --> Diamond Axe so it's gonna take about 12-16 shots till you get hyper axe. If they get closer right-click your axe if possible and back up. If it's charging just run backwards then turn around and keep going. If there is more than one hunter chasing you I suggest to try and either lose them or split them up and take them out one by one. If you're low, run and hide and heal up. I am pretty sure they removed hiders getting Regeneration from right-clicking their axe. So you have to do it the old style and wait. Join my community by doing /com join MineplexNoobs. I have tons of pro Block Hunt players that can help give you tons of tips to help improve if you are wanting to.

I hope this thread helped you for the ones trying to get better and what's your favorite Block/Animal to hide as? Tell me in the thread :)
    I hope everyone has a magnificent day/night/afternoon!

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  2. A tip on how to get even better (or more annoying towards Hunters), you can also disguise yourself as a baby chicken!! The hit box (a hit box is basically an area where if you hit it, you can attack the enemy) of a baby chicken is like 1/2th of a regular chicken making you almost impossible to hit. Beware your only weakness is arrows! (though it's still hard to shoot a baby chicken with an arrow)

If I were to pick a block/animal, I'd pick a furnace, and my favourite team? Definitely Hunters, it boggles your mind! You can also get better at guessing where most people would gather the more you play as hunters.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  3. Yea, go ahead and disguise yourself as a baby chicken if you'd like to be banned for I think Exploiting.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 22, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Oh, it's an exploit? I just see everyone do it so I just thought it was normal, thanks for letting me know!

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Dezzy likes this.
  5. Yea, baby chicken is punishable. If you see that be sure to report it on the StaffRequest community. /com StaffRequest --> On Top middle it should say "Shift Left-click request to join" so do that then you will be invited. Then to chat you do /com chat StaffRequest then talk by doing ! then your message. But the only rule for this is it's Requesting Staff, not casual. If you see anyone being exploited out of the map report it with the lobby number and their IGNS (In-Game Names) Find out the server by doing /sv or /server. Then simply do /com chat StaffRequest --> ! *IGNS* *Broken Rule* *Lobby* then most likely their will be a staff able to help.

OP OP
  6. I do kind of feel bad for their level 70+ accounts getting banned though especially since there is like a party of people that are baby chickens sometimes, and that means multiple people.. but I'll try reporting when I have the chance

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Dezzy likes this.
  7. While the strategy you described is pretty good, and was the best way to get kills before the update, baiting, trapping or ambushing hunters with the smoke bomb as Instant Hider is currently the best way to get kills. Since the update Instant Hider also has projectile protection 1 and feather falling 2 wich further increases it's survivability.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  8. WTF AM I BEING DDOSED WHY IS MY screen BEING SHAKED WTF

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  9. lol xD That's part of the Shocking Hider kit.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  10. i was joking

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  11. When I play, I try to be a chicken but if I can't, I be a flower pot.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  12. I suggest to never be a flowerpot unless you're trying to hide. Hitboxes are big on a Pot and you might not even see it. Chickens Hitbox, smaller than ever

OP OP
  13. Agreed. When I use the flower pot, it's usually because I'm hiding and otherwise, I use the chicken.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  14. Hey,

I personally don’t play too much Block Hunt, however when my friends force me to play with them I tend to hide as a pot. It’s relatively the smallest thing I can find to hide as, and I just find a spot in a tree where it’s hard to be found. (:

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  15. Hey!
    I almost always try to hide as a flowerpot, because when you are hiding in between 2 blocks hunters can't see you at a glance because you are lower than one block, whereas if you were, say, a hay bale, they could see the top of you. This is especially helpful in maps where there are piles of blocks in corners with gaps in between :)

Posted Jul 23, 2019
  16. Flower pot is my favorite, allows me to hide in a variety of places and the small hit box is harder to hit if hunters try to bow me.

Posted Jul 23, 2019
  17. Hello,
    Typically, when I play Block Hunt, I prefer to disguise as a chicken.
    The reason for this is actually not that obvious...
    Yes, the chicken is good for attacking players in an effort to both kill them or to escape; however, did you also know that many Player ESPs are unable to determine which animals are players and which are hiders?
    For instance, with the Wurst hacked client, there are a few options that hackers can use when playing Block Hunt. These options are ESP and Player ESP. The Player ESP can easily determine which blocks are frauds; however, it cannot easily determine which animals are phonies. So, if you hide in an area that is relatively hidden and you are a chicken, you can actually survive pretty long, even if there are players using ESPs.

-Dan

Posted Jul 23, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 23, 2019
  18. Just memorize spots then go afk for 3 minutes and then move yourself so you don’t get afk removed. Rinse and repeat. I’ve done that which gave me almost 3k wins but it’s honestly a waste of time which is why I don’t play anymore. Best way to have actual fun playing the game is to kill hunters instead of staring at your screen for 6 minutes but you can just play another mini game (like bridges with a million closet cheaters). Also always go chicken because it’s the best block unless the spot is unusual or infestor required. Basically this game requires no skill just memorize the best spots.

Posted Jul 24, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 24, 2019