• 1166 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6184 Players Online
  • 5018 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Candy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Mar 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Just bored and wondering what everyone's favorite candy is?

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  2. Three Musketeers

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  3. Hands down would have to say my favorite is Sour Skittles, but I like pretty much any kind of sour candy. However I hardly eat candy but when I do that's my go to.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Idin, Loofii and WowCaleb like this.
  4. Kit Kats -- all the way. The only other candy that can even compete with them is Nestle Crunch. I must say, though, that I have a bag of jelly beans I opened a few days ago and it's almost empty...

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  5. Coconout Bounty

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  6. My favorite candy is flake, which is a british candy. Although im america I love british candy!

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  7. Lifesaver gummies all the way :)

If you check my name history, it was even my username back in January haha...

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Idin and jianluca1 like this.
  8. Mine is lifesaver gummies or gummy bears. Either one is amazing.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  9. Unfortgetable is absolutely right about sour candies being some of the best! My favorite candy overall would definitely have to be Jolly Rancher's, particularly the Blue Raspberry flavor. The slightly-sour smooth taste of them cannot be rivaled by any other sweet. I'm not a big fan of candies that are not hard candies, though I'll make an exception for Sour Patch Watermelons. Chocolates, on the other hand... not a big fan. I happen to not eat animal products, which makes finding a good chocolate (or candy in general, often!) pretty tough... but that's probably for the best, health-wise!

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Idin and unforgetable like this.