• 2996 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12696 Players Online
  • 9700 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Colour

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Party, Apr 3, 2020.

?

WHAT IS YOUR FAV COLOUR?

1. Red

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Blue

17 vote(s)
    35.4%
  3. Green

11 vote(s)
    22.9%
  4. Yellow

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Pink

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  6. Orange

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Please be serious this is for school. I have to make a survey.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  2. Blue, but specifically dark cyan. I don't really like many light shades of blue.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    FabianTuck likes this.
  3. I've personally always loved the color red. It's just very vibrant, and sticks out, and it's always appealed to me! Its always been my favorite color, and I don't think that will change. I personally prefer red out of every other color. It's cool that you're surveying the Mineplex Community for your school project! I think that's awesome! Good luck with it, and hopefully everyone votes honestly so you can do your assignment right. I've had fun sharing my answer, and I can't wait to see everyone else's preferences! ​

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    cerns and Jaborrie like this.
  4. Ah, my favorite color is either blue or purple, but purple isn't listed ;-;

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  5. I wouldn't have thought to use the Mineplex forums to take a survey for school, that's actually pretty smart haha. I might have to do that in the future if I ever need it... thanks for the idea!

Anyway, my favorite color is definitely yellow. I feel like not a lot of people like the color because it's bright, but that's one of the many reasons why I like it. I also feel like it accurately reflects my personality. People associate bright things with lights, and I'd like to think that I bring a positive light to those around me with my silly mannerisms and joking personality. More specifically though, my favorite shade of yellow would have to be pastel just because it's such a soft and relaxing color and reminds me of Spring which is one of my favorite seasons.

I'm curious to see other people's responses just because there's such a wide variety of colors and a lot of the times, something as trivial as someone's favorite color can tell you a lot about them!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  6. My favorite color is red. Although my current profile theme is yellows & oranges, I just find red more appealing. It's a color that stands out to me and it can be used for many different things. I've liked the color red since I was younger. Back then it wasn't for a specific reason, but as I've grown older, I've seen the color for different things. Good luck with your survey!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    cerns and xGetRekted like this.
  7. My favorite color is read. If I had to pick a tone of blue it would probably be light blue!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  8. I love all colours, so it's hard for me to choose just one! Although if I had to pick one from your list, I guess I would have to choose blue! In colour theory, blue and purple colours are some of the most relaxing. I have Nanoleaf light panels on my wall that I normally keep set to a flow of shades of purple. It helps me reduce stress while working. Helps me sleep even!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  9. Hey there! Currently, blue is my favorite color. I especially like shades of dark blue, such as navy or pacific blue. I also like the colors green and red, but I do not prefer them over the color blue. I remember liking purple when I was little, but I honestly don't know why.

I can't wait to see everyone else's responses! -Dan

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  10. Purple has been my favorite color for a while. It's such a pretty color, especially a lilac purple. ♥

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  11. Honestly, any shade of blue is so amazing to look at for me, I just love the color so much and I have since I was a baby. It's just such a lovely and lively color.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted and oCassi like this.
  12. I incredibly admire a light, but obscure Celadon color, and more on the minty side.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  13. My favorite color would have to be a bright green. The color itself appeals to me in a certain way that other colors do not, the color sticks out and differs from the rest. Although, gray does cut a close second to green. It’s completely opposite from green, so it’s surprising that I admire this color. Both are amazingly awesome in my eyes, and I couldn’t choose any other color.

I like that color as well :d​

Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 3, 2020
    DanTrains222 and Jaborrie like this.
  14. I really dont have a favorite, but I like colors that compliment each other, such as a black or dark grey with a lighter color. They are just visually appealing to me.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  15. I'm going to echo the sentiments of some others and say that you should add purple to this survey! Purple is a marvelous color, especially next to other pinkish and bluish tones, and its my favorite alongside many other people's.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  16. I've always loved pastel type colors, they just have such a happy vibe to them, which is probably why I love spring. All the clothing and decorations are so bright and pastel colored but if I had to pick from the list it would be blue. For some reason, I always unconsciously buy so many blue things without realizing how many other blue things I have xD

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted and DanTrains222 like this.
  17. I would have to say golden yellow. It reminds me of a sunset/sunrise which can make for some great photography, and it’s also just beautiful in general. I think the color in general is just nice to look at too. It’s warm and it reminds you of joy and happiness.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  18. Red has been my absolute favorite since I was a little kid it always just stood out to me also it can be rly used to make a character look very cool in a typical anime or like using blood cause it has like alchemical properties and "stuff"

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  19. My favorite color really changes depending on what mood I stay in. For a while now my favorite color has been green, because I always feel happy when I'm around green surroundings like the outside

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  20. My favourite colour would have to be blue although a lighter type such as the ULTRA rank colour in-game.
    It used to be orange though a few years ago.

Posted Apr 4, 2020