• 3786 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12014 Players Online
  • 8228 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Day Of The Week

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Even though almost everyone has said this, my favorite day of the week is Saturday. This is because these days are always different for me never having the same thing planned every week while all the other days during the week is a repetitive schedule for each day. I do many things each Sunday that will not change for awhile, so I also have a repetition schedule in Sunday’s too. However, Saturday’s I never have anything set for every Saturday so some Saturday’s I may be sleeping all day, or I might be up and running all day long. It is always a mystery to me until that day comes which is why Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  2. Hey! I'd say Saturday since I don't have school and I don't have school the next day. Also, it's the day where most of the things happen. For example, if I'm going to a friend's house I'll most likely do it Saturday. I can also spend a few more hours than I normally would on Mineplex.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  3. Hey there!

I have to say that my favorite day of the week is definitely Friday. This is because it's a start to the weekend, and after working hard and long at school all week, a weekend is definitely something that I need. I always look forward to weekends because I get to sleep in longer and relax. I can play video games more often on the weekends and I don't have to worry about anything for a bit.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  4. My favorite day is Friday. I have early school dismissal because I do not have study block and Conservatory blocks. I currently have high school, and of course, my school days except Friday was boring since I play video games often!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  5. Friday, out of school and on Minecraft.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  6. Definitely Friday, as it is the start of an awesome weekend.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  7. Thursday. When i have counseling. It's with animals though. Every week! I get to see a Donkey, 2 kittens, a bunch of horses and chickens and so on. Really fun and helps a lot haha

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  8. I think I'd have to go with Tuesdays or Saturdays. I love Tuesdays because my school starts late so I can stay up later and play on mineplex, finish my homework etc. and then sleep in the next morning. I'm not a morning person so being able to sleep in is amazing. I also enjoy school despite most people's opinions on it so really I'm not bothered by weekdays. However, I love Saturdays too because I have a lot more free time and the ability to be more active on Mineplex. Additionally, every Saturday night my family hosts a big dinner with a bunch of family and friends so that's always something to look forward to for me at the end of the week.

Posted Mar 1, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  9. I would say Friday or Saturday in opinion. On Saturdays I can relax and get some Zs while doing some homework and other stuff. I sleep in or travel around this time of week, and that's just the way it is. On Friday, this is the busy day, where everyone gets off work and heads home, places are open around certain times, etc, and getting stuck in traffic is very fun. High school is ridiculously easy and is a no-brainer, and weekends just help ease the mind. On the weekends we go out, have dinner, and have free time to get around, or just simply roam around the house.

Posted Mar 1, 2020
  10. Heyo!
    My favorite day of the week would have to be Saturday because I can just wake up and play video games and chill with friends and I don’t have to think about having school the next day

Posted Mar 1, 2020
  11. Hey! :sigils_down:

Joining the bandwagon, I wish every day was Saturday. No school the next day, and no school during the day. Best of both worlds! Along with this Saturday often will be the most eventful day of the week. Having friends over? They’ll come Saturday, so they can get home by Sunday! Have a sports game? Usually they put most of them on Saturday (example being 3 games in a tournament, and 2 are on Saturday) Going on a 3 day vacation? Usually, Saturday is the day you explore the most! There’s a lot more examples, but in summary, Saturday is the day with the most potential. There’s so many things you can do and you have the full 24 hours to do it, because, you don’t need to be asleep earlier for school!

I didn’t exactly want to join the bandwagon, but for me it’s really a no-brain question, I just think Saturday is easily my favorite day of the week. Thanks for posting!

Posted Mar 1, 2020