• 1426 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4005 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Food

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Hmm. I'll just list all mine.
    Hotdogs
    Pizza
    Burgers
    Spaghetti
    Lasagna
    Pretty much anything from Panda Express
    Brownies
    Cake
    Cupcakes
    Ice cream
    Burritos
    Tacos
    And probably some more I can't think of lol

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  2. I'm very picky with food but there's still a lot of things I love to eat:
    Pizza,pasta, salmon, steak, "pannacotta"(an italian dessert), cheesecake, potatoes, porcini and a lot more.
    Have a nice day
    -M3k

P.S.
    @Animalll you should've tagged me :)

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  3. Just like a few previous replies, I'm a pretty picky eater myself. I either really enjoy a food or I completely dislike it and won't give it another chance in any way, shape, or form. In all honesty, my favourite foods are always either a vegetable or fruit. I've always preferred more "natural" things to eat as I do eat on the healthy side. However, my favourite kind of food has to be Chinese food. When I was younger, I was obsessed with fried rice and would constantly ask for it.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  4. Pasta would probably have to be my favorite food, it comes in many shapes and sizes and the texture is mouth-watering. I also quite like burgers or any other form of meat, and pizza is okay although I am not a massive fan of it.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  5. I love all types of foods, but I'm definitely more of a sweets person rather than salty. My favorite go to sweet food has to be donuts. They are just too good and there are also different types which I love all. If I were to eat anything salty, I would definitely go for Chinese food or anything with rice to be honest. I also really love eating pasta because it's made pretty often in my house and I just ended up liking it.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  6. Personally, I would say that my favourite types of foods include Italian food and barbeque food. I really like BBQ Chicken with fries and sweetcorn as well as other traditional diner-type foods. I also love pizza and pasta as well as tagliatelle. To be honest, I am not that picky of an eater apart from fish and savoury dairy type things which I'm generally not keen on!​

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    xOeuf likes this.
  7. Hey!

My favourite food would have to be pizza, as it is just amazing and there is no other way to describe it. Do you know that feeling when you try a new pizza place and it's the best you've ever tasted? I'm not sure, but never underestimate the power of pizza. I'll take whatever comes with it as well as a bonus, like chips (as in French fries) or a salad if I'm feeling healthy. Otherwise, I'm not a very picky either although I used to be. My brother is 9 years old and still refuses to eat some of the most basic foods, so that trait was definitely passed down!

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  8. It's quite hard for me to pick a favourite food or favourites really. I think it depends on my appetite; sometimes, I feel like eating Mexican food from my local Taco Bell, my go-to meal would be a burrito of some sort (here it might be different because of where I live c;) and at other times, I prefer to eat something simplistic and tasty like a pizza from my local pizza restaurant. However, most of the time, I tend to make Italian food. I just feel it's faster and easier to make an Italian dish than other cuisines (such as Arabic which requires lots of pre-preparation) whilst still satisfying my tastebuds ;p

Posted Jan 20, 2020

9. Sushi, pizza, ice cream and any sort of pasta.
    For something healthy, red apples and fresh avocados​

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  10. My favorite food is lasagna, it's delicious!

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  11. Here are my top 5:
    5. Steak
    4. Caesar salad
    3. Sushi
    2. Lasagna
    1. Beef noodle soup

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  12. Egg.
    According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), one medium boiled or poached egg weighing 44 g can provide the following nutrients:

-Energy: 62.5 calories
    -Protein 5.5 grams (g)
    -Total fat: 4.2 g, of which 1.4 g are saturated
    -Sodium: 189 milligrams (mg)
    -Calcium: 24.6 mg
    -Iron: 0.8 mg
    -Magnesium 5.3 mg
    -Phosphorus: 86.7 mg
    -Potassium: 60.3 mg
    -Zinc: 0.6 mg
    -Cholesterol: 162 mg
    -Selenium: 13.4 micrograms (mcg)
    -Lutein and zeaxanthin: 220 mcg
    -Folate: 15.4 mcg
    -Eggs are also a source of vitamins A, B, E, and K.

Egg white and yolk are both rich sources of protein. Around 12.6% of the edible part of an egg is protein.
    The 2015–2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend that adults aged 19 and over should consume 46–56 g of protein each day, depending on their age and ***. This should represent 10–35% of their daily calories. Furthermore, In 2018, one researcher concluded that eggs contain high quality protein and that eating eggs is unlikely to lead to heart disease.

While meat can also be a good source of protein, it may contain high levels of less healthful elements, such as saturated fat.

In that sense, Omelette du fromage is a very balanced and healthy meal that everyone should eat.

(Information via MedicalNewsToday, a subsidiary of 2004-2020 Healthline Media UK Ltd)

Posted Jan 30, 2020
    Vytas likes this.
  13. Anything with high protein

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  14. Sushi

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  15. Honestly, there are so many amazing foods out there, it’s hard to decide. Frankly, I guess I don’t have one.

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  16. My favorite food changes from time to time but almost always has something to do with chicken. Right now, the meal I enjoy the most is Chicken Katsu Curry. It's a Japanese-style curry, often served with salad.

I have it for lunch every Tuesday, since its served at my university in the canteen.

Posted Feb 2, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 2, 2020
  17. My favorite food is Mako Shark. Don’t judge alright xD. Ever since I tried it it’s been my favorite food. But now I can’t seem to find it anywhere ;-;

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  18. Dough, cheese, pepperoni and just clash it all together

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  19. this person is correct. sushi is the best food.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    NuclearFury likes this.
  20. Personally, my favorite food to eat is Mexican food. I am also a huge lover of Indian food, as I have grown up with it my whole life, but Mexican food is where it is at. I think Enchiladas with rice and beans are my favorite!

Posted Feb 4, 2020