• 642 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3221 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite gadget

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by pokyvessel52506, Nov 9, 2019.

1. What’s your favorite gadget?

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  2. Air Spout (new PPC gadget) because it looks very easy to get false banned for flying.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    FluteVegetables, Klobby and DC_20 like this.
  3. Mine would either be the Air Sprout gadget, which is this months PPC item, or the grappling hook because you can literally get around places really quickly.

Here's a video of the grappling hook in action:
    https://i.imgur.com/cFlnQC5.mp4

~ Zom

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    DC_20 and Xukuri like this.
  4. Either stormbreaker or human firework they're both loud and annoying :D

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Xukuri like this.
  5. Probably Clacker boomerang for me. Why? Because it's still funny to knock people around and it's also a reference to something which probably more than half of you won't get.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  6. Air Spout. Just love the idea of flying w/o a morph and its unique and its funny how some people think you're hacking when you're not.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  7. Yes

Posted Nov 9, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 9, 2019
  8. Hey!

My favorite gadget has to be the treasure party bomb! I love being able to throw these around lobbies!

Posted Nov 9, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 9, 2019
  9. What XD

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  10. Heyo!

My favorite gadget that I personally have is the flesh hook, as I love to just go around and launch people across the lobby with it. If they're AFK I usually try to put them across the map, then wait till they come back to see their reaction. One time I had somebody facing clans and when they came back, they jumped right into the portal. Interesting question you've made here, have a nice day!

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  11. Oops - wrong forum LOL

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  12. My favorite gadget would have to be the Ethereal Pearl, it's simple and almost everyone has some of these if not a ton, I have thousands of them. They allow me to get around the lobby I'm in and I can pearl all around and explore basically everything. I like the way they work, it's not like the boring normal enderpearl and it's probably the only gadget I use once in a while.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  13. One of my favorite gadgets would probably have to be the clone bone or the human firework, I used to really use gadgets a lot but not really much anymore but those by far I think are the best. I love the clone bone because you can copy other peoples skins which personally I think is really cool and I really love the human firework because it sling shots you in the air with awesome particles that look beautiful. I like using other things like morphs and particles but since you only said gadgets I won't go into that. (idea: Make a thread with "what's your favorite morph? or maybe even particle?)

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  14. I think the favourite gadget that I actually own is Valentine's Gift! I think that it's just the best as it actually gives rewards, it's a shame giving it is a tad inconsistent and buggy with the actual giving of it, but that's fine! Hopefully, they come back out along with Rose Rush!​

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  15. My favorite gadget is definantly the trampoline, its super fun to get people stuck inside of the trampoline lol

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  16. Hey,

My favorite gadget is the Clone Bone. Believe it or not it was my idea and I was happy to see it implemented with PPC and brought into Mineplex. I find it funny when you use it on an oblivious player and they get all confused on why you look like them.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  17. Hey there!

My favorite gadget is the flesh hook. To me, it's a lot of fun to mess around with people and throw them off the edge. Like @TooMuchXMas4You said, it's also fun to mess with AFK people and see their reactions.

I also like the ethereal pearl. It can glitch you into places you shouldn't be and it's fun to fly around with it.

Cool thread idea!

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  18. Hey!
    Personally my favorite gadget would have to be the melon launcher. I love shooting the melons launching people all around the lobby along with once they break eating the melons to gain a fun, short little speed boost. Overall I find this gadget a fun one to use because then you can run a little faster around the lobby by shooting them.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  19. I would have to say the Clone Bone. Although I don't own it, I imagine it would be hilarious to use the gadget for a variety of pranks for those who are unaware of the cosmetic. It's also a fun gadget to fool around with and I have had a couple laughs because of others using it for fun and cloning my skin. Some other cosmetics that I like are the Treasure Party Bomb because it is a convenient way of giving away shards, and Trampoline as it is generally fun to bounce and parkour on.

Posted Nov 9, 2019