• 712 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 712 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite kit?

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by CHRlSTlAN, Apr 26, 2020.

?

Favorite kit?

1. Apple

11.4%
  2. Berserker

29.5%
  3. Archer

4.5%
  4. Brawler

4.5%
  5. Bomber

6.8%
  6. Miner

31.8%
  7. Destructor

11.4%
  1. In my opinion, destructor is the best and if my favorite for void maps and high water maps. Other than that, I think that berserker is my favorite.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
  2. Yo!

When I play bridges I usually go Berserker and Destructor. They have different play styles but Berserker is really fun to play if you're trying to attack a team or run away from a team. The kit itself has tons of different play styles and overall is my favorite when it comes to the pvp aspect of Bridges. With Destructor, I either use it for or against a skybase. Being able to destroy a skybase is such a satisfying feeling with the Destructor kit. Furthermore, being able to destroy the bridges while hiding in a cute skybase is really fun. Lastly, if a team is bridging towards us, I love to see their bridge crumble and sometimes they fall too! (:

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  3. I've been going destructor lately, because I've recently unlocked the kit but tbh it kind of underwhelms me. It has little range and long cooldown to the degree that I think Bomber is just a better version of it in most situations. Before that though, I went bomber for 3 years trying to get that last achievement and the kit was pretty enjoyable. Not practical for actually getting kills, but it was easy to gear up and it helped put gaps inbetween me and my pursuers. Before that though, I really liked Appler because back then maps didn't have hay so food was actually a struggle. The kit was also great for spamming back people who had better gear of if you were being ganked. But now post nerf it's pretty garbo. Imo they should have put a delay or slightly nerfed the damage, rather than nerf literally every aspect of the kit. But whatever, most of the community mains zerk anyways so of course they wanted the counter gone.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and CHRlSTlAN like this.
  4. I think it wasn't a good decision to nerf appler in the way they did. I don't think Beserker was nerfed enough either. However Destructor is really good in skylands and shroomlands.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  5. The kit that I always tend to use is the miner kit. I enjoy being able to get my mine done as quickly as possible, so I tend to go that kit. When I’m not going miner I usually go berserker.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  6. agreed! Berserker is very useful when you want to rush, especially on maps where the islands are very close to each other like volcanic islands and icelands.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 27, 2020
  7. I prefer beserker because you can rush people, and you can also run at the same time gaining distance between leaps. But if it's a void map, I personally love destructor and watching people come over only to fall to my pearls :D

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  8. I prefer using archer more then any other kit because I feel like I’m pretty good with a bow, and I can use it as a combo starter. I can also pick off people who are either skybasing or just running away. I tend to use it on void maps because on water maps people can sometimes recover from being hit off of the bridge or their sky base.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  9. Imo I really prefer the bomber kit in bridges not only because you can easily snag diamonds others may try to take away from you early on, but it's pretty good when you're trying to escape combat lol

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  10. I'm quite a fan of the Miner kit. I can understand why other players use the kits they do, but my playstyle and skillset isn't best suited to frontline rushing like the Berserkers or skybasing like Archers. Instead, I like to be able to not only stack up myself, but also help my teammates acquire all the resources they need. A good team balance in Bridges in my opinion needs at least one Miner to make sure that all of the diamonds on the island are grabbed and distributed amongst the team! That way not only can the Miner be nice and tanky but all of the others folks can have all their specialty times (i.e. diamond axes).

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  11. Hi there!

Like many others, my favorite kit is berserker. It offers a very versatile experience and is extremely fun to use. I feel I get set up a lot faster with this kit compared to other kits I run, such as Miner, Archer, or Bomber. It is excellent for rushing, as well as escaping a sticky situation. I do not have Destructor, but I look forward to getting it in the new future. :)

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    Zuvrey and CHRlSTlAN like this.
  12. Hello!

I don’t play bridges that often but when I do I love to play berserker when I do. I find it useful for pre bridges navigation and good for pvp after the bridges drop.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN and 8350 like this.
  13. I'd have to say mine would be apple. I usually spam the apples to help me get away from a fight which has came in handy in many situations.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  14. G'day there -

I personally love playing with the 'Miner' kit. I love being stacked with full diamond gear ready for when the bridges start spawning. The 'Ore Scanner' perk is very useful and not only can I get strong gear for myself, but also my team as 90% of the time it seems like the 'Ore Scanner' finds iron/diamonds!

Cheers,
    Daniel.

Posted Apr 29, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  15. I've been choosing Archer/Berserker lately. Berserker is great to catch up to enemies, even run away or get out of the water when taking damage. Archer is really good at scaring the enemies and damaging them before the melee fight. I used to pick Miner 24/7, but I've figured that iron is pretty easy to find now the only point of it really is for diamonds.

Posted May 2, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  16. I really like the miner kit! Most people would say it is useless but I think being able to get more diamonds for not only my self, but others wins me more games (:

Posted May 10, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  17. I'd have to say the miner kit as it's the one I main whenever I play bridges. It's just highly convenient as people are so speedy to get the good ores (like diamonds) on the surface. Once you get a diamond pickaxe, finding diamonds is just so simple and it makes beefing up much easier. Because I'm horrendous at PVP, I need all the help I can get from the diamond armour early on. Of course, I've died millions of times from falling and hunger because my hearts won't restore when I die, so maybe the apple kit isn't a bad idea. Plus you can help build up your team with the miner-kit... therefore allowing me to hide behind them...

Posted May 10, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  18. My favorite kit for Bridges is the Miner kit. I’ve always thought it to be super useful for finding diamonds and just mining in general. I’m personally horrible at pvp on Java so I definitely need that diamond armour. It’s just so easy to first get 3 diamonds, create a pickaxe, and then use it to get more diamonds.

I also love the Apple kit- I remember back in 2017, I was at a thanksgiving party and was on my friend’s computer, which was the first time I played MIneplex (before I got bedrock or java) and I would always like to throw the apples and they were just super handy for a variety of purposes. It was then when I really got into Bridges and another game- Castle Assault- sadly the party only lasted until 2am so I only got to play for 8 hours, but those two games were both so fun and when I actually got Java myself in november, i was sad to see that CA had been removed and when I first got it, I spent like 20 minutes looking around the lobby for the NPC but couldn’t find it ://

but yeah, to sum it up, I use Miner kit nowadays- I used to use Apple kit a lot as well but not anymore.

Posted May 10, 2020
    godaroura and CHRlSTlAN like this.
  19. My favourite kit has always been Miner. I feel like the Miner kit gives you a really good headstart - not only allowing you to instantly start with a stone pickaxe meaning that you can instantly mine iron ores you see at the surface of the cave, but also allowing you to find even more iron once you have an iron pickaxe, and eventually, even more diamonds. In my opinion, your gear is one of the biggest factors that determine whether or not you'll win a Bridges game. If you just have a stone sword and an iron chest plate, you're not going to do very well. But, if you have full diamond with a diamond sword, you're destined to perform well and possibly even win - that's why Miner is my favourite kit.

Posted May 10, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  20. Heyy!

To be honest, my all time favorite kit in bridges has to be berserker. That's always my go-to kit since you can leap away easily when you're low or you can leap whenever you want to catch up on someone. The only con of the kit would be that there is a limit on the amount of leaps you can have (which is 8). However, you can recharge it by hitting players.​

Posted May 10, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.