• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2958 Players Online
  • 2958 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Memories on Mineplex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Huglezz, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Definitely a tough question, my favorite Mineplex memory is probably back when all my friends still played Clans and we had our little community together. This was back in 2017-2018ish but I still remember days when I'd come home from school on a bad day and get online with everyone. Tons of fun! I look forward to making new memories though, and with the playercount holding steady on the beta, it makes me optimistic that people still love the game as much as I do.

Posted Nov 10, 2022
  2. My favorite memories from Mineplex are those where i humiliated and destroyed the spirits of my persecutors, oppressors and those that cheated against me, there was a period of 7 years where i had no intimacy whatsoever however i used to have a few people on my side. I was once the most infamous player of Super Smash Mobs, being notoriously hard to kill and of course trolling as i mentioned.

Posted Nov 10, 2022
  3. Coming home from school and just playing/ vining in the Champions Gamemodes (CTF/DOM/TDM) :)

Vibing*

Posted Nov 14, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 14, 2022
    FoxWinters likes this.
  4. Very decent vibes

Posted Nov 14, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  5. My most favorite was when I joined Creative Housing and started building like crazy and seeing people joining to role play and test out my parkours.

I used to exchange time just to get ahead to start building my Grand Hybrid Hotel and wait for players to arrive and asking me if they can help finishing it. All was worth it at the end when a ton of players (about almost 50 players and caused moderate lag) joined to role play in their hybrid forms to be like guests in the hotel, and I remembered that I was sometimes chasing a Stab in the Back builder placing lava all over the place, however it was really a fun and annoying but memorable moment back then. sigh my life was changed before I even played mineplex but it did shaped up 23% of it, filling the gap and giving me a insight of what I wanted to be when I grow up. So you could say it gave me a really deep sorrowful cut when mineplex is slowly dying.. (not to give offense to the staff here)

Posted Nov 20, 2022
    Huglezz likes this.
  6. One of my favourite memories was that in 2021 I killed everyone on a skywars server.

Posted Nov 22, 2022
  7. Is that 7 or 15 others or what?

Posted Nov 22, 2022
  8. Just got home from school for thanksgiving break and logged on for the first time in forever and this was the first thread I saw. I have some good memories to contribute for sure.

First finding Mineplex in 2015 and becoming addicted to it, playing in MPS for hours on weekend nights with my middle school friends, such pure memories

Rejoining the community in 2018 and getting trainee in 2019, I remember just being so invested in the community of Mineplex and would spend so so much of my time here, its fun to look back on those times

Accomplishing some of my goals on staff like being Community manager, doing things like event assistance, such good times and I made so many good friends along the way.

For a while now I have been focusing on real life stuff and I barely even log onto any sort of video game nowadays, but its fun and nostalgic to look back on the good times Ive had here and how it has shaped so many of my memories from the years 2015-2021. I'm very thankful for Mineplex and what it had brought to my life.

Posted Nov 22, 2022
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  9. Heya!

Awesome to hear about your dedication to the server and a lot of people are indeed coming back with a feeling of nostalgia. I've played Mineplex for a long time and I started playing as a kid a couple of years back. I came back, if I remember correctly, around Christmas the previous year. All of my memories and valuable moments came back at once and are just indescribable beautiful. All of the people and staff members were incredibly nice and that is by far the most valuable and warm moment for me. That has also been a major factor in how I felt on the staff team, mineplex network, and all other places.

I hope you are enjoying your stay, and we will speak again soon.

Posted Nov 23, 2022
    Sickle likes this.