• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Movie?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LT Tombstone 77, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Hiya!

My favorite movie has got to be Air Force One. The suspense is just amazing in this movie. It's also staring Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman, so you know it's a good movie. Not to mention the amazing soundtrack! Honorable mentions would be The Princess Bride, Three Amigos, or Home Alone.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  2. I got three favorite movies The Avengers because its a very chill but action pack movie and not too crazy going on. Avengers Endgame because just the journey it took to get there and how long it took to build. and Joker because its a very serious comic book movie and you just see how the Joker became the prince of crime, because What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? im sorry too cringe xD

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  3. Hey!

My favourite movie would have to be Rocky III, as it cannot be described in any way other than iconic. This could be said for any episode of the Rocky franchise, however, this one is my personal favourite. It is where his character is most heightened as he has been shaped into a different person from all the literal and metaphorical battles he fought, and finds the willpower to throw it all into one last fight. It is the simplest overview I can provide, but I fell in love with this movie over and over again!

There are a few others that deserve an honorable mention, like Joker as @Veridiss said. Real life issues combined with such a crackhead yet sinister personality was brilliant, and it is definitely somewhere near the top of the ranks. Disney movies also deserve credit. The other night I watched Maleficent the whole way through from 12am until roughly about 2am. Don't question the decision, I surprisingly don't regret it!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Veridiss like this.
  4. I have too many possibly list I want to name all the movies I really love. My favorite classical Disney animation would be The Lion King! I really love this Disney movie so much since I was a little kid. I remember first watching this when I like around 4 years old at that time. I also love to watch all MCU movies too, and Avengers: Endgame brought tons of feelings after watching this movie too. I want to see some of the newer movies like Frozen II.

Someday, I want to re-watch The Lion King movie again!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and WowCaleb like this.
  5. Both of those are excellent movies! I loved Coco as well, although I can agree that it was quite sad... then again so was Endgame. They killed off my favorite character... rip.
    I love hockey and I play it as a sport! I have to agree that Miracle On Ice is one of the best movies ever made!
    Ooh Ford vs. Ferrari is an awesome movie!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  6. I love that movie! Also Home Alone is pretty good.

Ooh another Avengers fan here? All of the Avengers movies are great. Glad to see we have something in common xD.
    The Lion King is a great choice. Ooh another Avengers Endgame fan? And MCU fan too? Nice :3
    Hmm I don’t think I’ve seen Rocky III yet. I’m definitely going to see if I can watch it sometime.

OP OP
    WowCaleb likes this.
  7. yep been an mcu fan for 2 years :)

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  8. Ooh nice another MCU fan :3

OP OP
  9. Either Jurassic Park or Bohemian Rhapsody

I watched this movie at my friends house, and I have to say that it was a really great movie. I would definitely watch it again if I get the chance.

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and _Prof_ like this.
  10. Hello! Currently, my favourite movie is Jumanji: The Next Level. When I saw it in the cinema I loved it and I don't really watch movies often so that's the only film I really enjoy. However, I do like all of the Jumanji films but the newest one is my favourite. It's also interesting to read other responses.

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Excav like this.
  11. Oooh I love Jurassic Park as well!

That's a great movie!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2020
    iMedia likes this.
  12. 1. Upgrade (2018)
    2. Edge of Tomorrow
    3. Gemini Man

Bored of action movies that involves a lot of """action""" just for the sake of action? These movies have an actual plot.

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  13. Hello!

My favourite movie would have to be either The Hunger Games or I Can Only Imagine. Hunger Games is a very popular movie where 24 kids are chosen to compete in the annual games. There are one boy and one girl between the ages of 12-18 (I believe) chosen from each of the twelve districts. They all have to battle each other with the aid of weapons until there is one kid left. I love this movie as it's filled with action and constantly keeps me on the edge of my seat. I also really love the concept of elimination and the fight for survival.

However, 'I can only imagine' is a very different movie. It's super sad and is one of the few movies I have cried watching. It's sort of hard to explain it without completely spoiling the movie but basically this man named Bart was abused by his father throughout his whole childhood. The movie uncovers how Bart discovered his talent for singing and how he created the number one Christian song in the world 'I Can Only Imagine.' It's super sad but I would highly recommend it as it has a good ending!

Super interesting reading all the responses!

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  14. Those are great movies! I can definitely agree that there is a decent amount of action in them.

I love the Hunger Games as well! I’ve read all of the books as well as watched all of the movies and I have to say that they’re both great!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 30, 2020