• 3087 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12575 Players Online
  • 9488 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite restaurant?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stormiiee, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Hey everyone!

I've got some questions for you.

What's your favorite restaurant?

Either it be a big known restaurant or a little town restaurant.

What's your favorite dish to get?

What dish would you recommend others trying?

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone responds with! Have a wonderful day.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Look_Dan and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Hey! I absolutely loveee food and trying out new kinds of dishes all the time. Although I do enjoy most foods, my all-time favorite would have to either Japanese, Korean or Thai food. Around where I live, there's tons of restaurants that serve these styles of food, but locally there's an amazing traditional sushi and grill that I love to go to with my family and friends. Though I am (sadly) allergic to seafood, I used to love all types of sushi, my personal favorite would have to be sashimi or a kona roll. Other than that, I think my favorite dish from that restaurant would either be the miso ramen or a bento box. If I had to recommend anything, I would recommend anything that you normally wouldn't try because it could turn out to be amazing! More specifically, chicken katsu or gyoza are always really good options! Thanks!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  3. LUCIO! It is located in London. It is Italian, my favourite dish is the Carpaccio.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  4. This is a neat idea for a thread! In Canada, there is a chain called JOEY and I absolutely love them. They are predominantly in Canada although there are a few locations in Seattle and Los Angeles. JOEY's restaurants are definitely very hip and modern which I like. They also have a ton of good food options. Personally, I like getting their steak, it comes with a bourbon peppercorn sauce, grilled vegetables and these spring rolls that are filled with mashed potatoes and they're topped with sour cream, green onions, bacon and cheese. They also have these delicious Korean lettuce wraps. They also have chicken tandoori flatbread which is amazing. I also went there with my StM & school buddy @Sven which was great as always ;) Other restaurants I like are the Cheesecake Factory, although I can only go when I'm in the US.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  5. OLIVE GARDEN! As a Canadian Oliver garden is the gold standard in my life

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  6. Texas Roadhouse FTW! Texas Roadhouse is so expensive, but honestly the best restaurant to go to in my opinion. They absolutely have the best steaks and rolls. They're actual restaurant also has a western theme which is different than a lot of the more "modern" restaurants. If any of you decide to go, definitely try the FT. WORTH RIBEYE or any regular ribs. (There's a difference between Texas Roadhouse & Logan's Roadhouse lol)

Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 5, 2020
    Stormiiee, Look_Dan and xGetRekted like this.
  7. panda express, chipotle, and five guys

all i need to live

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Pubbsby and Stormiiee like this.
  8. Guys, we all know FIVE GUYS is the best burger chain restaurant.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Jaborrie and Stormiiee like this.
  9. your brain is massive

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Stormiiee likes this.
  10. Here in canada, we have a LOT of Tim Hortons establishments around, which is why it'll be my favorite!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Look_Dan and Stormiiee like this.
  11. is timmies considered a restaurant

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Stormiiee and xGetRekted like this.
  12. Personally, my moms own food is my favorite restaurant because she's one of the best cooks I know. My favorite food she makes is salmon and rice. I love the taste if it and could eat it forever!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  13. Good evening, Stormiiee!

Taco bell 100%!! One of my friends is the Assistant General Manager (AGM) at my local Taco Bell and she always hooks me up with free food. This isn’t why I love Taco Bell, although it does have a big aspect of it. It’s just that Tacos have to be my favorite fast-food item.

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Stormiiee likes this.
  14. My favorite restaurant is defiantly Five Guys, even though it's a LITTLE pricey, the price is worth it. The fries that place gives out is soooo good!! My favorite meal to get is bacon burger or a cheese dog!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Jaborrie and Stormiiee like this.
  15. My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse. The steaks there are incredible. They also have insanely good bread rolls. My favorite meal there is their prime rib

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Stormiiee likes this.
  16. Hey there!

This theme is kinda interesting. I would like to tell you about "BEEF meat & wine". That's an amazing restaurant near to the center of Kiev (capital of Ukraine). There are an amazing steaks from different kinds of meat. They have also got an amazing salads. Unfortunately, it's closed at the moment, because of nCoV-2019.

Stay safe,
    Plqmeriq

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Stormiiee likes this.
  17. I don't go to many restaurants often, so I guess, as sad as it is, McDonalds would probably have to be the best. It's the only "restaurant" I really go to sometimes.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Stormiiee and Plameriq like this.
  18. lmao that's true!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Stormiiee and lotix like this.
  19. I've mentioned this a few places on the forums before (mostly in other food related Off Topic threads) but I don't eat animal products, so finding restaurants that I really, really like is tough. Luckily enough, I live in an area that's pretty well adapted to my diet, and there are a few that I love. My absolute favorite is probably one called "Cafe Yumm" which serves really delicious bowls with rice, beans, avocado, tomato, etc. I always get the "Hot & Jazzy Bowl" because I like a lil heat, and if anyone gets the opportunity to go there... I definitely recommend that!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Stormiiee likes this.
  20. I love eating a variety of food and eating food from different cultures. My favourite restaurants would have to be either Thai or Chinese. There are a few of these types of restaurants near me, but I don't know the names of them tbh. My favourite Thai food would have to be curry or beef stir-fry with a spicy gravy they put on it. For Chinese food, I really like honey chicken with rice, braised pork balls in gravy, dumplings, and Kung Pao Chicken.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Stormiiee likes this.