• 3124 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12658 Players Online
  • 9534 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Song

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Apr 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hey everyone!

I just wanted to see what everyone's favorite song is,

Personally, my favorite song is PTSD by G Herbo

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  2. I'm not that much of a fan of Music although I've not currently listened to some types of music I usually listen to music at school to get my work done faster due to the fact COVID-19 is happening I don't often hear parodies that much when I'm given my work through the internet now and just do it on an electronic device. If I had to state my favourite music would be Adam Oh - Trapped In My Mind.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  3. Hey!

I actually really like that song, being from Chicago myself, it's great to see it blew up. However, lately I've been listening to a lotttt of Dominic Fike. I highly suggest listening to 3 Nights and Phone Numbers. He's not the exact same type of music that your favorite song is, but he's great to listen to alone and just calm yourself down.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  4. Boy With Luv by BTS

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  5. bruh you already know im jamming to that 15 Year Old Producer From Atlanta Type Beat. thats straight heat

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  6. One personal favorite of mine would be, Can't hold us by Macklemore

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  7. i like muffin song

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 likes this.
  8. My favorite song is probably any Lil Uzi Vert song/DaBaby song. If I had to pick one it would either be Ps and Qs, or Walker Texas Ranger/Yessirski.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  9. My favourite song would have to be Oh Darling by The Beatles. An oldie, but a goodie!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  10. Heyo!

I really am such a huge HUGE fan of Fun. They were the people that sang "We Are Young" and "Some Nights" in 2012 but since have gone into an indefinite hiatus. My favourite song would be Out on the Town by them.

VernCow~

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  11. Personally, me being the big Imagine Dragons fan that I am, I’m going to answer with a song by them. I really love this song, and it happens to really reach deep into me. I listen to it often, and I find it definitely helps me get through the struggles I sometimes face in life. I feel like the song has a hidden meaning that is meant to be something more. The song really does relate to my life at times, and I just love the song overall. The hidden message is really just great. That song would have to be Ready Aim Fire by Imagine Dragons. It’s definitely an outstanding song, and if you haven’t listened to it, I definitely recommend doing so!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  12. Recently, I have been like BFG Division. Not in my usual taste either.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  13. My absolute favorite song is Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons. The song just has some sort of special connection and pull to me. Whenever I listen to it, it often absorbs the mood I am in. Usually, I find myself wrapped in nostalgia when listen to this song, for some particular reason. Apart from that, the song soothes me immensely and puts me at ease whenever I need it. It’s somewhat of an emotional song to listen to, but the deep aspect of the song brings me into reality and helps me focus. It also happens to take me through memories that I’ve long forgotten, or wish to remember. I always find my mood neutral after listening to this song, as it’s effect has a lasting position on me, and often I won’t acknowledge what to feel at throughout certain points in the song. In my eyes, it’s an absolutely incredible song to listen to and I highly recommend it.​

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  14. I'd have to say it'd be "The Longing" by Patty Gurdy. because there's just something really beautiful with the lyrics and play of words in it, I'm really not gonna lie. And, not only that but the type of music that she plays in that song is really a rare breed to come by, as most songs are usually about love, hatred, optimism, depression, etc. Yet, when you come by a song that's not about any of those themes it's not only something you'll want to constantly listen, but it's something you'll always treasure...

or at least in my opinion lmao, originally I was just gonna say Darude - Sandstorm and rickroll you people, but eh, this is my "first post" on the new Mineplex website lol

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  15. My favorite song is Revolution Deathsquad by DragonForce

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  16. My favourite song changes all the time, but it's currently "Levitating" by Dua Lipa.

Posted Apr 14, 2020