• 1068 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3647 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Sonic Character

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tails The Fox, Dec 7, 2019.

1. What is your favorite sonic character?

I have a lot of favorite sonic characters but my top favorite sonic character is Blaze The Cat.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  2. Hey

This is a tricky one! I love many Sonic characters, but I'ma have to go with Shadow.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  3. My favourite Sonic character is Shadow.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  4. That green dumbo

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  5. My username use to be shadowking7833, and I chose it based if the shadow character. I think he's the best

Posted Dec 23, 2019
  6. Shadow because he's cool

Posted Dec 24, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  7. Sonic because I always try to be him

GOTTA GO FAST! GOTTA GO FAST! FASTER FASTER!

#SonicGang
    Trying to go faster so me and Sonic can be head-and-head in a race

Posted Dec 27, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  8. Ugandan Knuckles

Posted Dec 27, 2019
  9. Hola! Sonic is a bit stuck up, even though THE WHOLE SHOW to based OFF OF HIM, so... no.
    Tails & Cream are just SO ADORABLE! But they are just too pure, but too adorable in the fanfictions. o-o
    Blaze & Silver... I don't know why- but I just really do not like their characters.. (Sorry!)
    Knuckles & Rouge are a perfect couple but their ship is just really weird.
    Now I have it stuck between 3 characters. (Not including Sally because I hate her. If u read ShadAmy fanfictions, Sally is prob rude) Sticks, Amy, and Shadow.
    But im probably gonna have to rule out Sticks because:
    She has paranoia, which I think was a funny thing for SEGA to add, but she is very crazy and wild! xD
    That leaves Shadow & Amy. I don't know why but I ship ShadAmy and nobody can stop me sooo..
    My fave is probably 2 characters: Shadow & Amy.
    ~Buh Bye!~
    --- Post updated ---
    Scourge?

Posted Dec 27, 2019
  10. Knuckles and Vector

who else is excited for the upcoming Sonic movie?

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  11. This is a pretty simple choice for me, it's Sonic. I love the colours Sonic has and I love that he can go really fast. He has always been unique compared to other video game characters, and I really like how he is a hedgehog, since I believe most people don't really know what hedgehogs are and forget about them. I've almost always liked and appreciated his design (except for the first movie trailer, but paramount changed it and listened to fans!). He is just a pretty cool character in general and I can't wait to see the new movie.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  12. For me, it's gotta be Sonic. I've always liked his personality and design, in the video games especially (I used to play quite a bit of Sonic Generations and Sonic Forces), and he's just a character I just like a lot. Shadow would have to come in as a close second though.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  13. In my opinion, my most favorite and loved Sonic character from the Sonic Cinematic Universe is Sonic.exe. Sonic.exe is my most favorite Sonic character because he is basically an evil Sonic, who was already very cool and one of my favorites. Sonic.exe was able to defeat several people of the main cast like Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and Amy. Plus, his darkened and red eyes are pretty nice. Overall, he is the best character in the whole franchise.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  14. Heyo!

This is super interesting and I love this survey so much! Now, my favorite Sonic character himself, but his COOLER, ADVANCED, ALTER EGO, Metal Sonic! Oh yeah, you guessed it (no you didn't lol) I LOVE Metal Sonic's design! It's so cool and I love the blue with the big circle in the middle of his chest which kind of reminds me of Tracer's portal in the middle of her chest in Overwatch which I love Overwatch and Metal Sonic reminds me so much of Tracer from the portal looking thing on his chest so how could he not be my favorite! He also has those super creepy eyes which look so cool! I just love him!

Honorable mentions: Blaze the Cat (Love that icon), Shadow (He so cool)

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    PuRe_JiRa likes this.