• 1425 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4004 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite SSM kit?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by AyyPanda, Nov 5, 2019.

?

What's your favorite SSM kit?

1. Skeleton

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Iron Golem

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Slime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sky squid

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Creeper

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Enderman

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  7. Snowman

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  8. Wolf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Magma Slime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other, this is the most amount of responses I could have. Say your kit in your reply!

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Heyo! While some members may like the wolf kit, and while some players may like the witch kit each SSM player has their "main" or their favorite kit to use. I persoanlly have two main kits that I use blaze, and wither skeleton! However, I would like to hear from the SSM community and see what everyone else's favorite kits are! I know a lot of people probably prefer the wolf kit! I personally don't really enjoy this kit, but it's probably due to lack of experience with the wolf kit! However, like I mentioned before I would like to get to know the community better and maybe find some people who have the same main kits as me! Have a good rest of your day!

Posted Nov 5, 2019
  2. Heyo!

My favorite SSM kit as of now would have to be Villager, but since I have been playing SSM for a multitude of years, I have been able to play every kit and have swapped priority between them all. As time went on, new kits and abilities were added, so my old main would have been Skeleton (during 2014). When Zombie came out, I swapped to that instead since I had some pretty accurate shots. Between this time to now, I kind of just experienced every kit and had some other mains along the way such as Sheep, Spider, Slime, Guardian, Wolf, Enderman, Cow, Pig, Blaze, Skeleton Horse, and now the Villager. I am getting used to the mechanics of villager and am quite enjoying it, and due to the fact bows don't work the best anymore, I would have to say that this is my main kit as of now. Blaze and Wither Skeleton are also very fun to play as, and I'm glad you have been enjoying your time with SSM. Have a nice day! :)

Posted Nov 5, 2019
  3. Hey!
    I'd honestly have to say that my favorite SSM kit is Skeleton. Back when I was grinding for the achievements, I used to use Skeleton all the time because it worked towards two achievements at once. I used to be really good with the aiming involved as well. Sadly, I don't play SSM as much anymore, but Skeleton is still my go to. I like that it has close and far ranged attacks and can deal a decent amount of damage as well as escape from difficult situations. Overall, I'd say Skeleton used to be, and still is my main when I play SSM.

Posted Nov 5, 2019
  4. Cool story!
    Personally, I can relate SSM was one of my first favorite games when I joined Mineplex! I've gotten to try all the kits as well (except for achievement ones cause I'm not that good still lol..) I like to stick with blaze and wither skeleton in the end though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 5, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  5. My favorite kit is by far the snowman, which I mained until this year as the game got too unbalanced and forced me to switch to spider

Posted Nov 5, 2019
  6. Hey!

My favourite kit is definitely skeleton horse. I really like how easy it is to use, because I am not very good at SSM, so an easy to use kit really helps me do well in games. I love both abilities, since they are both good for attack and defence, unlike others kits. The ultimate ability is probably my favourite, since it's so fun to use, but also so deadly. The skeleton horse is the best kit in my opinion and it's very fun and easy to use. Thanks for this post, I have read all the previous responses and can't wait to read the rest!

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  7. That's exactly why it needs a nerf

Posted Nov 6, 2019
    Sam ♡ and Mitchy like this.
  8. Chicken or blaze
    (Yeah don’t judge me, I don’t play SSM very often)

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  9. I main IG and am super good at him but lately I been burned out about his one-dimensional playstyle/hitbox. These day's I play more mobile and fun characters such as Chicken(The infinite flaps and chicken missiles), Blaze(mobility and damage) and creeper(knockback and damage). If you can tell, I love being annoying and dishing out plenty of damage and knockback. It's super fun to me to also get the occasional "tilt" from others haha.

Posted Nov 6, 2019