• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite SSM map?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by IsWater, Jan 12, 2020.

1. What is your favorite SSM map?

My favorites are.

Hyrule Modified

Mining camp

Mooshroom island

Hyrule is such a fun map to play on, You can go up to the tower in the middle and PvP and have fun up there, and as a wolf main it’s really easy to double jump quickly on its flat surface, on top of that it looks pretty good and is just a great map in general!

Miners camp is a huge map but because it’s all connected you don’t have to deal with campers as much, and it’s also pretty flat making it easy to run, chase, and just makes an even better SSM experience for me.

Mooshroom island is pretty tough for me, lots of floating islands making it hard for me to double jump, and because they aren’t connected it puts me at risk every time I jump since wolves horizontal jump is so far, it’s also a good map for campers, but it’s not that big of a problem, mooshroom island may be like this but it’s still the smallest map in the game making for extremely quick and fun gameplay even with campers!

Posted Jan 12, 2020