• 3319 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11101 Players Online
  • 7782 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite SSM Mob

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ShipshapeMC, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy!
    I'm wanting to know which Mobs are your favorite, and why!

I personally have been a Skeleton main for quite a while, and have recently started to switch over to playing primarily Villager, but Skeleton is still my favorite Mob kit to play in SSM!

I'd appreciate if members of the Mineplex community wouldn't mind to express their own opinions over their favorite SSM Mob.

I won't be creating a poll, since there are too many Mob kits to list every single Mob, and that wouldn't be fair!

Please note that each of your responses is individually looked at and determined by myself! I will create another thread later displaying the results! Thanks!

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    zlxr (Suspici0us) likes this.
  2. Yo!
    I personally use Blaze or Snowman, but I prefer Blaze. My reasoning behind Blaze is because there are so many play styles that can be used within' the kit depending on what others are using. I enjoy being able to quickly change my strategy without having to worry too much that my kit abilities will let me down, and last but least - Blaze does a ton of damage if done correctly towards other mobs in the game which is always a plus. I look forward to seeing other responses, but my guess will be wolf or creeper will be the top runners.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  3. Hey!

I'd have to say that my favorite kit in SSM is the Iron Golem. If played right, the kit allows for some insane combos that are super satisfying to pull off. I feel like the kit really forces the players to think smart and creatively to make the best use out of the abilities they have and can be a lot of fun to learn. I've been playing the kit for about 2 months now, and learning it has really paid off as I'm getting better and better each day.

Aside from IG, I'll also occasionally play kits such as skeleton or pig as I find both to be quite enjoyable. Skeleton challenges my bow skills and lets me go full tryhard mode in terms of PvP, and pig is also a fun, challenging kit to learn and play.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  4. Hey!

I don't really play Blaze personally, but playing Snowman is so much fun! It's not that I'm good at Snowman but rather that Snowman is incredibly fun, and it's cheesy kit is probably my reason for playing it! Great to hear your thoughts!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. Hey!

I tried Iron Golem out for a while. It was... rough. I did manage to main the Mob for a week or so before realizing that it just wasn't for me. Great to hear your thoughts though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    AltantaTV likes this.
  6. Hey there!
    I main Cow because it has 2 abilities that do a decent amount of damage that can hit players multiple times, allowing you to get some combo hits! Also the stampede which in some cases to a good player is useless also comes in handy when the player is running away and when players use running kits like Sheep and Slime.

I really enjoyed the kit when it had full iron armor and when its smash lasted until you die, but the kit is still decent to do lots of damage on low armor kits within seconds!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  7. Hey!
    My favourite mob is definitely a spider. I've used this kit for years now and I just love lots about it. I love the unique double jump, I love the ability to climb walls, I love the abilities such as needier and shooting webs, and I also love how it's pretty hard for people to out run a spider. The only thing i'm not such a huge fan of is the smash crystal. Although I only play SSM on teams now, so I usually just let the endermen take the crystal.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  8. Howdy!

I have played a couple of games against you before on SSM, and I do recall you playing Cow for the majority of the time! I personally played Cow a bit yesterday, and probably will play it for the majority of the next week as well, since it's probably going to become my main.

PS: Maybe we should play together in teams sometime! Just PM me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  9. Greetings!

I'm always impressed when I see a player playing Spider with lots of skill and is able to trap other's inside of the Spider's web shot with ease (Probably because I almost never trap anybody). Because of this, I really haven't had much luck playing Spider, but Spider is most definitely one of the best kits in SSM to use!

I do agree with you that Spider's Smash Crystal is somewhat underwhelming, but there have been instances where I have been able to use it fairly well. (Provided a Chicken doesn't fly over and out of it).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    IvanProvorov likes this.
  10. Yeah you were that wolf in SSM teams. Wolves can be tough to fight with cow unless your abilities are recharged. What kind of helps is that you have to randomize your mouse moves in hopes that a hit would land on a wolf.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  11. I like using the skeleton, the cow, and the creeper. I will use almost anything just to have fun with it!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  12. Same Here.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  13. I really like Skeleton and Snowman. They are both very fun kits to my and I like their abilities/passives

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  14. My favorite mob is creeper! It's fast, it's easy to use, it's great for spam, and it's great for ending games fast.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  15. In my opinion I like chicken the best. It's really fast and has a lot of jumps. Another plus is that it has a really small hitbox so it makes it really hard to get hit. It's more of a hitter with less abilities though, but that's just my playstyle! :)

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  16. Personally, Guardian is my favorite kit. The nature of its playstyle is really enjoyable in the game - as there is so many combos/strategies you can actually do its pretty fun...

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Crash and ShipshapeMC like this.
  17. Heyo!

Personally I have been maining blaze for about 2 or 3 months now.

I love blaze kit mainly because of its firefly move. This ability really helps someone that tends to fall into the void and get killed by the world border like me. Usually when I am falling into the void either from a player hitting me into the void or me being genuinely clumsy and falling into the void I use firefly to fly back up to an island.

Blaze kit also has quite decent armor (full chainmail), and has quite good agility so it’s easy to dodge and withstand attacks which is very helpful at times.

The last reason I like blaze kit is because of its second ability inferno. Inferno does quite decent damage depending on how long the flames stay targeted on your opponent and sets them in fire for a few seconds.

I look forward to seeing other peoples replies to this question!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  18. Hey! I like Skeleton and Snowman too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  19. Hey!

I really like to play creeper as well! Some players like @Kelayy22 are really good at creeper, and according to some SSM Tier Lists that I've found as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  20. Howdy!

I never really got into Chicken, but I do think that, when used properly, Chicken can do a ridiculous amount of damage if you continuously land the Chicken Missile!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.