• 1076 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3655 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Staff Member 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MerryNeverLie, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Hello! So I was scrolling the forums and stumbled across a thread titled something along the lines of “Who is your favorite staff member”
    I decided to make a follow up thread considering how outdated that thread was (Dec 2018)
    So who’s your favorite staff member or staff members.
    Personally Mine are @AyyNick @TooMuchXMas4You and @EnderCreeperJack (Good Job Weeb On passing your EoT, as of Nov.22-23)
    (P.S, I don’t like seeing answers like “aLl sTaFf mEmBerS wOrK eQuAllY hArD” as A. That’s obviously false due to various workloads and B. I want actual answers.
    Cheers

Posted Nov 14, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 24, 2019
  2. Yes NeverLie, I agree with this thread wholeheartedly. I am very pleased with this nomination and will work hard and win AyyNick's Rank Upgrade soon. Now that Kyuine is gone, I declare myself best Trainee. I encourage future posters to declare me as their nomination for Favorite Staff Member 2. Thanks in advance, I would like to thank NeverLie for this beautiful post and everyone else for their dear nominations and hard work. Keep it up, I had a blast with this post today, I really learned a lot from this post, and people are gonna love me. I feel so special now.

P.S: If I am not in your answer, you are wrong.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    MerryNeverLie and AyyNick like this.
  3. Hey!

This thread is.. interesting. I don't want to be rude by targeting anyone, but someone I like a lot that I've talked to a ton is @TooMuchXMas4You. He's an awesome, genuine guy who I'm proud to call my friend.

@BBoy2003 Is also an awesome genuine guy. He works really hard as a mod and I can't wait to see him as an MA.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  4. I challenge the above post, obviously the best choo choo title belongs to me.

Other than that, I could definitely nominate Nick as he's my batchie and has worked really hard since the beginning of his trainee trial and deserved the early promotion to Moderator. Overall, I also appreciate the work of long time staff members such as Bunni, Toki or Wanderer, as well as everyone who breaks the stereotypical standards of a staff member. What I mean by that is that some people have told me in-game to "act like a trainee", which is definitely not what staff members should do - instead, contributing with our own traits and qualities hidden inside them will most certainly help the network much more, as long as the core values are respected. It is not easy to find this strength to carry on under the pressure of being a staff member, so I appreciate everyone who has been doing that for a longer period of time.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Toki, ScarletBlood37, Bunni and 5 others like this.
  5. Thank you so much for the mention, I’m happy that I’m making some people in the community happy! @EnderCreeperJack gets Mod if he wins my giveaway, so hopefully we see him as a Mod soon xD

Quick shoutout to @jxcb for his hard work as a Mod, you are on quite a few sub teams and you work very hard on all of them! @TooMuchXMas4You you’re a good friend of mine and in my opinion you are doing very well as a staff member!! @Thenorn is also a hard working staff member, and is a great batchie! Finally, @Toki works so hard as the Staff Management Admin, and she still has time to interact with the community and get to know people!

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  6. These are my top favorite mods. Going by activity, 1. AyyNick 2. Spikecreates 3. TooMuchXMas4you
    Now by how often they talk to me. 1. TooMuchXMas4You 2. AyyNick 3. Spikecreates.
    Now the one who I prefer to tease. Only Jhazu.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  7. These are my favorite mods.
    1. AyyNick
    2. TooMuchXmas4You
    3. Bunni

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  8. Xmas has a fan base lmao.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 14, 2019
  9. Oh yeah, and shoutout to all the mods that help make this server great everyday!

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    GoofIt, Toki and TooMuchXMas4You like this.
  10. 1. @Narwhal He is a great MA and he is my MA and he is a good LOL player and he is chill and understanding it helps me improve on my weekly tests and he never gives up on me and he tells me what I did wrong and how I do it right next time. And I just hope the best for him on the staff team I hope he gets RA one day and becomes SrMod.
    2 @AshleighLynne - Glitz She's legit my idol and my queen she helped in alot of personal stiff.And I hope she never has anything bad in life.
    3 @Marzie and @Bunni and @EmmaLie these 3 are just my whole reason for joining and staying on mineplex and Marzie is a great mentor and she deserves lots of likes and love right now because everyone in cmp is bullying her >:c .

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  11. there's too many mods!!
    I'm going to list every mod that I think is cool (aka way too many)
    Here's all my favorite mods and staff members:

@Kyuine Truly favorite (amazing friend)
    @Thenorn offically stalks me forums
    @KawaiiLovi ☾ best bakugo addicted person
    @AshleighLynne - Glitz best supportive mod
    @spikecreates most creative
    @EnderCreeperJack randomly follows me
    @xailia spams random letters on my wall
    @jxcb changed name from noodlezzz so now I can't call him ramen :c
    @Goudge ✦ Stalking him ingame
    @Narwhal encouraging me to bully @ItzBunniYT
    @Jhazu watching my streams... unless he gets impersonated
    @wattywatty14 hanging my art up on his wall
    @Bunni being a cool event host
    @Dallarth follows me on forums, I forgot why
    @GoofIt being kyuine's batchie
    @AyyNick for early promo and being cool
    @Epicbuilder435 being the first trainee I saw on mineplex discord
    @FlamingKnight08 being able to disable mod tag on forums
    @Flaym being a clans mod
    @DeadOnMidnight playing minecraft with me
    @FireStar being the reason my thread blew up, because I drew you
    @BBoy2003 being my biggest art fan
    @ImposterK being cool on discord
    @AGLThree being lila's brother and telling me about sleep
    @SkittlesTM having my favorite candy in username
    @rqil being level 100 trainee (lvl 200)
    @Sven being Kyuine's mentor the last few days of his trainee trial and liking avatar AND being a good singer
    @nolawn having no lawn and hosting karaoke alone once in september
    @Islendingurinn being smelly
    @Arjun confirming its ok to ping this many staff and not get in trouble (and being on alot of subteams)

Not-mod but getting mentioned anyways:
    @Dezzy for watching and laughing with me as I typed this all out... and left me in the call as soon as I added kyuine at the top.

Also, all the things I said about the staff are jokes, and are not to be taken super seriously, Well, atleast alot of the things, Kyuine IS an amazing friend.

Posted Nov 14, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 16, 2019
  12. Honestly thank you I’m really out here supporting content creators like you @Sunny / Slash! Also @Not_Gamer I’m glad I’m your favorite staff member to tease means a lot. Also I think all my friends on the staff team are doing a good job, some people make work in the shadows like myself ;-; and some people are more out there with their work. All in all @Jhazu is my favorite mod because he tries hard and dedicates his little free time to help out although he’s not allowed to play on the weekdays!!!
    :sigils:

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  13. Hi!

I have favorites, from Mod to Admin.

Starting off with MOD!
    1. @spikecreates @xCuta // xOeuf @January34 - They are great people. I have been with all of them since they were trainees, and overall had a blast with all 3 of them.
    2. @GoofIt @Kyuine - Same batch, twice the fun! I have talked to both of them even before they were trainees. They are really great to hang out with!
    3. @Zipppo Zippo Hippo ouo great mod... Best mod...?
    4. Lastly, the 3 bedrock mods. @WyckedVixen @xailia @GuardianInASuit - These are really great bedrock mods. I have not really been able to meet Vixen that much, but she is awesome! GuardianInASuit used to be my CMP MA, and Xailia is a really great person I played with multiple times.

Now, the Sr.Mods (One to Three from every team, kind of long):
    Social Media: @Crumplex @ZTB - Really great people!
    Quality Assurance: @lukafin @REALLYTIRED @rosmeme - I love seeing them moderate, they are awesome!
    Event Squad: @Marzie - best event squad and cmp manager ever ouo
    Recruitment: @AGLThree - eeeeeee my mentor in cmp eeeeeee
    Staff Management: @Dulciloquy @HuskieALS @Sven - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mentors o.o great mentors that I hopefully get if I get staf eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Forum Ninja: I SAY @Wanderer THE GREAT WANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! (great developer also)
    Community Management: @nolawn @hazeae24 @Bunni - great people (@Bunni post a bunny on my wall plz tyty)
    Clans Management: @Adrianna @Coyly. @Flaym - all great people too (especially @Adrianna she introduced Clans Management, Clans, and overall the staff teams to me. tysm adrianna great adrianna)

NOW
    Admins
    bumbumbumbumbummmmmmmmmm
    Gonna go in order (THIS IS BASED ON OPINION, sorry admins :c)
    1. EmmaLie and Toki. They really great people, and great admins! Happy they got admin. c:
    2. Mannalou and Dutty. Mannalou give me support? Tyty. Dutty? Teach me how to build. Tyty. Both still good admins ouo
    3. Jarvis, DeanTM, and GrandpaNguyen. Great admins, Grandpa, please teach me clans, DeanTM, hi. Jarvis, teach me more forums ty.

Overall, all the mods, sr.mods, and admins are equal. Thank them all for being staff!
    Have a good day/night!

EMERGENCY EDIT: don't forget @Jhazu uwu

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    GoofIt, Toki, Bunni and 6 others like this.
  14. I'd have to say my favorite staff member would have to go to three individuals:

@nolawn
    @AceSJus
    @TooMuchXMas4You

they are all epic don't give them a hard time ever or I will combo you in mineplex pvp

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Im_Ken, Klobby, nolawn and 2 others like this.
  15. My favourite staff is @Dulciloquy because she put up with my Trisha Paytas obsession for 6 months straight.

Also @Sobki for doing his best.

Finally @myself for self-love, as that is important.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  16. Dang this is a hard one, but if I had to choose I'd probably go with @xCuta // xOeuf ;)

All jokes aside, @Wolfayy, @Zipppo, @Sven, and @OverlySalted are mega cuties <3 They work so hard every day and are some of the sweetest lil nubs I've ever met!
    Big shoutouts to My mentor Korni and my MA Oscar as well :)

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Im_Ken, TooMuchXMas4You and Zipppo like this.
  17. For me, I’d say:
    @WyckedVixen I play cakewars with her alot, she helps me out in a lot of ways (handling hackers, questions, etc). She’s also very active on bedrock so it’s always good to have a mod around there.

@BREEZLET Bedrock QA Sr. Mod (my dream team). Super helpful (with big reports and more) and super nice.

@Toki
    @spikecreates For being such a good mod and an amazing builder

PS: sorry for minimal detail on my reasonings

Posted Nov 14, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 17, 2019
    Toki, TooMuchXMas4You and WyckedVixen like this.
  18. O I forgot 2 people
    @Toki for being such an amazing administrator and keeping the community behaved with good rules.
    @Sven He is such a good singer and his song is inspiring to me.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  19. Hey there.

I have quite a few favorite staff members, so I'll just lay them out for you.

- @Dulciloquy [She's my mentor, she's outgoing, helpful, intelligent, and generally a very nice person.]
    - @Sven [Sven is/was my MA, now he's a Mentor! Sven is enthusiastic, helpful, funny, and very kind.]
    - @Goudge ✦ [I'd like to say Goudge is one of my Minecraft best friends. He's awesome, helpful, kind, and intelligent. I enjoy working alongside him.]
    - @Arjun [Arjun was one of my interviewers. He's very helpful, kind, and hardworking. He's now a recruiter, so congratulations to him!]
    - @spikecreates [Spike is one of my batchies! Spike is very kind, an awesome builder and a great staff member to be alongside!]
    - @jxcb [Jxcb is also one of my batchies, he's a very helpful, intelligent, and kind individual.]
    - @xCuta // xOeuf [xCuta is one of my fellow staff members, he's kind, intelligent, and helpful.]
    - @24OO [24OO is one of my batchies, I haven't heard his voice quite so much but I know that he's very helpful and kind.]
    - @Hestong [Hestong is also one of my batchies ^.^ I don't see him very much in-game (probably due to timezones or time in general) but I know that he's a nice person, helpful, and cool.]
    - @Toki [I don't speak to Toki much but I know that she's a very hardworking staff member. She's also very helpful, kind, and intelligent. ]

Honorable Mentions
    - @anuenue (no longer a staff member) [anuenue was one of my interviewers. I didn't speak to her much after I got Trainee and I wish I had thanked her more. She was an excellent member of the staff team and I wish her the best in everything she does.]
    - @SourSky (no longer a staff member) [SourSky was one of my best friends on Minecraft. He was an awesome staff member for how long he was on the team. I wish he'd made it to moderator and hadn't resigned, but his reasons for resignation were good. He was a very outgoing and helpful person, he had a personality not many people had.]

I hope I didn't forget anybody, but these are my favorite staff members.

Have a fantastic rest of your day.

-JYTG

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    jxcb, Hestong, Toki and 5 others like this.
  20. I'm too lazy to mention and write big texts so I'll just say:

I'm not really big friend of any moderators but those are my favorites

- lukafin - For being a good in-game active moderator of Quality Assurance;

- OneThousand - For talking to everyone independently if this person is a known player, a ranked high level or just a random level 4;

- dutty - for being a good builder and answering my question in a respectful way even when a mod did it before her her (obs: This mod had a rude trash answer)

- Ralfiee, hazl (ex mod), BestPd(ex mod) For treating me like a friend, and not like in a relation (mod-player)

- Kyuine, idk why,I just like him.

- Marzie - For always support.

I always thought staff favorite child as god, good pvper, builder and a cool guy, it was pretty cool in the first time I met it, when I was just a player getting good, but
    it showed itself very toxic and rude after loosing a 1v1 and hackusating me.I already saw the same personality in many moderators and I think they are a problem to staff morality between players.

There are many staffs that are really cool, respectful to players like me and randoms, and those are my favorite.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Kyuine and TooMuchXMas4You like this.