• 780 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9218 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite subject in School(?)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CipSyrianS, Sep 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Holaaaa

Personally my favorite subject in school at the moment is theology. I love Religion so it just makes the class more enjoyable. I feel like it’s more fun and easy to relate.

~Jhazu

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    rexh17 and KingCalvin1 like this.
  2. I'm really loving both my Human Anatomy & Physiology and Human Genetics classes. They are super interesting to me, and my teacher is great! However, Computer Science is really close by, as my teacher is amazing and he makes it so much fun every single day!

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    CipeTdMC and CipSyrianS like this.
  3. Heyoo!

My favorite subject in school would have to be Gym, just because I love running and anything to do with it, it's so fun and we always play fun games sometimes too, though I don't like the fitness gram pacer test.

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    CipSyrianS likes this.
  4. Biology and algebra have always been my favorites.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    scarlet ♥ and Steven190 like this.
  5. @GoofIt cool I had a tech class in middle school and It was fun, we didn't really do anything but we helped fix other peoples' computers. Computer science sounds like something you'd be great in

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 15, 2019
    CipeTdMC, xShEldonMC and KingCalvin1 like this.
  6. My favourate subject is by far, Physics. The course itself is pretty difficult, but the reason I like it so much is because of how interesting it all is. Sitting in class, listening to my teacher go off about waves or gravity or anything is so facinating that I can't help but enjoy myself learning about it all. This being said, half the time I don't understand the majority of what's going on, but that's ok.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    Segwat and CipeTdMC like this.
  7. History is amazing

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  8. physics

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    Segwat likes this.
  9. Hey!

My favorite subject has always been math. Even though it's difficult and definitely doesn't come naturally, I like the subject. I'm currently in ap calculus and it's really hard but still is my favorite class.

Weirdly enough, I never liked science courses. I only like the math part of STEM lol

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  10. My favorite subject is by far, history, I love learning stuff I've never learned before and understanding true backstories, instead of fake ones they tell us to give us a smile. It's cool to know all this bc it happened before and in real time as well

Posted Sep 15, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 15, 2019
  11. History :)

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  12. Lunch...haha. I know that's not a subject but I honestly love eating. If I had to pick a favorite subject, I'd say Math. Currently I am in Pre-Calc which is very hard but I am enjoying it.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  13. I haven't been in school for over a decade but I really loved Science. Biology was by far my favorite subject. I loved learning about life.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Segwat, rexh17 and SpookVegetables like this.

14. Yesssss I love those too

But I think I’m probably gonna study Psychology xd

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  15. Hm,
    this is quite an interesting #off topic post and I'll be happy to respond to it. First of all, I've got quite a lot of subjects at school, they are Science, History, English, Mathematics PDHPE, Agriculture, Woodwork, Film & Video and that's about all. I don't really find any interest in Mathematics or Woodwork, not really sure why I even chose it as an elective, thought it was going to be pretty interesting. Now onto my most favorite subject, it was quite a hard choice but, to be honest it would be pretty cheap to go with PE so I'll have to go with History. It's actually divided into History/Geography but at my time in the term, we are learning about History, thank god. I really hate Geography but I love hearing about the past and everything that came with it. I love hearing about the wars, the industrial revolution, the great emperors and so much more.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  16. For me, the classics, Maths, Science, though I really love Computer Science and Food and Nutrition

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Segwat likes this.
  17. I love Physics. I don't know why but writing those equations down and solving them makes me have a big dopamine rush. I'm kinda weird I guess!

Have a great day!
    ~Kavi

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  18. I enjoy Mathematics because I get to skip 1 whole grade of it, cause I'm pretty good at math.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  19. Personally I love sociology! I’m studying it as one of my four optional subjects and I love it! It’s very interesting and so far I’ve been doing good at it. I just had a test and got 18/20 so that’s pretty good!

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  20. I have to say math. The only thing you have to remember honestly are the formulas. Also, when something looks really hard, it’s actually not. I’ve been doing around 8th grade math by now in 6th grade.

Posted Sep 22, 2019