• 1653 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4232 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Subject in School

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Jan 26, 2020.

1. What is your favorite subject in school? Mine definitely has to be Math because I have the kindest teacher that always makes sure everybody understands the lesson and he is able to be funny at the same time.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    GAM, Korben and Nashyyy like this.
  2. Honestly, I despise Math class, although I am good at it. I find English class somewhat interesting since I’m learning Spanish, but it’s kind of hard for me. Reading class is alright, although it’s somewhat boring for me. Science class can sometimes be intriguing, but most of the time it’s not. History is probably my favorite subject, as I love to learn ancient history.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    GAM and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  3. Hmm, it would be Math and History. I have joined math competitions and I really enjoy math. My math teacher is also the funniest teacher in school. History can be really interesting. Everyone loves History in the class. The worst part of history is memorizing the maps lol.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    GAM, LT Tombstone 77 and xGetRektedx like this.
  4. Heyo!

I’ve always been naturally good at History, so I think it’s definitely one of my favorites. It’s really easy and fun. I love learning about mythology as well, so maybe that’s why I’ve liked it. My all time favorite would have to be English/writing, as I enjoy writing and I’m really good at it. I’ve always loved it do it and I excel at the class immensely.

~LT

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    Nashyyy and xGetRektedx like this.
  5. Heyo!

I have two favourite subjects and they are performing arts and food preparation and nutrition.

Performing Arts - Honestly fell in love with this subject from day one. I am someone who absolutely loves to dance and act. I want to pursue this passion in the future and hopefully become either an actor (films) or perform in the West End (the UK version of broadway). I'm fortunate enough to go to a school that produces award-winning musicals and we've won quite a few times!

Food Preparation and Nutrition - Now if your not in the UK or your school doesn't let you take this subject, you might be a little confused as to what it is; to keep it short it's the science behind food! I really enjoy this subject as your able to cook and understand the science behind food. The workload is a little heavy but if you stay on top, it's quite an easy subject especially if you enjoy biology, which I do.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    Im_Ken, GAM, Nashyyy and 1 other person like this.
  6. My favorite subject in school was always English. Throughout college, I got really good at writing essays, and I think my love for reading and writing helped me through that. The classes that I struggled with the most were math and science. I sometimes wish that I had gotten my degree in college in some sort of scientific field, but I think the other side of the learning spectrum (English, speaking, etc.) has benefited me more. I ended up completing my college math credits while in high school, so I didn't have to take any math courses in college!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  7. Hey!

My favourite subjects are definitely English and Maths. English provides me with so many unique opportunities to write and express myself on paper which is something I've loved since I was a little kid. My primary school teachers always had to correct some wacky short stories I had composed voluntarily, from the age of about 7 or 8, which is where it all began. Both my parents are English teachers and most people think this is why I have an extensive vocabulary and love for the subject, but I'm honestly not sure that's the reason!

Maths to me is a contrast to English and it is why it goes hand-in-hand with it as my other favourite subject even though they are completely different. The sense of satisfaction when your pen runs away with you and flows through an excellent paragraph of work is almost equal to that of when you finally complete a simultaneous equation after two pages, knowing you've found the correct solutions. I'm not the best at problem solving but I love exploring the boundaries of the subject and discovering new concepts.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  8. Hey!

Honestly, my favourite subject in school is probably English and Grammar, I like to learn what words mean, and how to improve punctuation errors. I also really like to learn science, it's a thing I am really interested in, and something that is really what I like to learn. So, yeah! That's my favourite subjects!

This message has come from IMrBacon

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. I'm currently in Business school and if I had to pick my favourite topics so far, I think they'd have to be Business Law and International Business. Business Law was interesting because businesses are so diverse and different types of businesses are affected by law differently which was cool to see. In International Business, it's really interesting to see the historical aspect of it and how nations realized they could benefit each other with their vast resources and seeing how different barriers like culture, politics, geography and infrastructure can impact business. Understanding the logistics and the processes of how a product goes from being produced to being in our homes is cool as well.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  10. Math is my favorite subject, nlg its pretty much the only thing I excel at and I just enjoy doing it. This year I'm taking geometry and, while its not as fun as algebra and its tedious, I love it

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  11. My favorite subject would be a tie between Spanish and History. Both of the teachers are amazing and the classes are very interesting. Programming and computer class is considered an extra curricular activity but that is what I enjoy the most.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    Dillionia and xGetRektedx like this.
  12. Wow, this is a tough one, but I think my favourite subjects have to be Computer Science and Maths.

I've always been interested in computers and what they're capable of since the young age of 3 or 4. I've recently started learning how to code because it's a good way of developing my creativity and how I can determine what's a good and not so good idea. I also like the fact that coding has a lot of freedom to it, which is ideal if you want to create something of your own in code. I'm currently learning Java and Python but I am hoping to learn others in the future (JavaScript and DiscordJS for definite.)

As a whole, I find Maths interesting to learn about. With a wide range of aspects, it helps develop my logical and creative thinking. I prefer Arithmetic over Reasoning because it's easier to work out what steps you need to take to get the final answer, however, I believe that Reasoning is the most important part of Maths since it will help you with real-life scenarios in the future.

There are other subjects that I enjoy, but these are my main two.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and xGetRektedx like this.
  13. My favorite subject is easily math. I’ve always had a relatively high altitude in it and it is really fun to me to see everything come together. I’m currently a sophomore taking Algebra 2 which had been a lot of fun and it’s pretty easy for me.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    SpyNinja__, Im_Ken and xGetRektedx like this.
  14. I heard many of you lads mentioning Math. My math teacher from year 8 was the best math teacher I had ever seen, he was joking, wasn't too cruel and most importantly- he plays games. I was surprised when I saw his Clash of Clans base.
    Now I don't really have my favourite subject, but I like P.E. Our class likes making jokes about one of the P.E. teachers because of his funny accent(he is Greek). Of course we have many good speaking Greek lads in class, but I MUST mention some jokes.Most of them are quotes.
    "NtoUday we are not gonna play futBALL" "Mbobi stop eating!"

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  15. Hey,

I currently dislike all three of the subjects that I'm studying which are finance, IT, and global politics, lol. When I first had to choose what I wanted to study, I thought I would go with some different subjects that I've never learnt before in the hopes that I would enjoy them. Instead, I don't understand any of them and they're extremely stressful :P. I actually like the work in IT, however the project that I have to do for it is very complicated and involves processes that I have no idea how to do. I had the option to change subjects early on in the year, but I was too scared to ask the head to do so haha.

If I could choose absolutely any subject to study, it would have to be English. I really enjoy writing and actually found it very interesting to look at deeper meanings that authors/poets hid into their work etc.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    saltyfishhy, Im_Ken and xGetRektedx like this.
  16. Yo!

I am not the type to really enjoy school, it's not so much the subjects and workload I don't enjoy (although those are factors), it's more the social environment that kind of makes school not as enjoyable for me. Of course school is important and it's pretty much mandatory, so if I had to choose a subject that I like studying and enjoy doing work for, it would either be English or Science (Biology mainly). For English, I have always received good grades and feedback for the work I do in that class, and I feel that English is a strength of mine. Science has, for the most part been enjoyable for me, I hope to study Forensic Science in the future, so of course Science is going to be an important subject for me over the next 2 years of high school for me!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  17. Heyo!

I honestly do not enjoy school at all though there a some classes I really enjoy! To start, I loveeeee Math Class this year because I have a bunch of friends in it and our teacher is super nice, she also makes sure people understands everything too!

I also really enjoy Language Arts, once again, super nice teacher and hes super funny and helpful. I also once again have a bunch of my good friends in that class too! Interesting thread, it's fun to see what other players favorite class is too!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and xGetRektedx like this.
  18. Hello!

This year as a freshman in high school, I'm loving my French 2 class because my teacher is fun and half of the time she just puts on a movie and calls it a day. I think for a lot of people here, their favorite class is based on how fun the teacher is and the style of teaching they use.

I'm also a big fan of my band class too because it's not a lot of work with no homework. The mid-term and final for this class is just watching a movie, which makes a lot of my friends at school pretty jealous too. Loving all of these random questions and seeing how everyone else responds!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    saltyfishhy and xGetRektedx like this.
  19. Well Spanish is the only class I can actually pay attention in so... Spanish

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    Dillionia and Im_Ken like this.
  20. My favourite subject in school was Spanish. I was obsessed with the culture and practices the language a lot in school and outside of it. I worked super hard in it over 3 years and ended up getting the grades I wanted for it. Spanish was so fun for me, as my teacher was nice and I just had a passion for studying the subject. It came to me pretty easily. Unfortunately I don't study it currently because not enough interest in it was shown by other students in my year, meaning that the course was not able to run. However, this doesn't stop me from studying it as much as I can in my free time.

Currently I would have to say, out of the three subjects I study now (Maths, Physics and Economics), my favourite would have to be Maths because it's my best subject, although that could potentially change as in Physics we are soon starting topics that interest me (such as quantum physics and space physics). Economics is also a really fun subject to study, although I do need to work a bit harder in it.

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.