• 1343 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9781 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Things in Minecraft

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dinnersaur_, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Sooooo here's some random questions that I know we can all relate to

What is your favorite MC block?

Favorite item (can't be a block; it must be something that you can't place down)

Favorite enchantment?

Favorite biome?

Favorite mob?

And finally... Favorite Minecraft YouTuber!

I am going to say...

I really like the jack-o-lantern block, because you can use it for light or decorations, and because it has a face! ^-^

Bones are the best because bones mean DEATH!

My favorite enchantment is unbreaking because once you have it, you can save a lot of materials since your tools and armor will take longer to break. There's no point in having a god diamond sword without unbreaking if you have to craft a new one every 1562 hits.

Favorite biome is swamp; that's probably what kind of environment the dinosaurs had!

My favorite Minecraft mob is a turtle because... turtles

Well PewDiePie since he has a Minecraft series now!! IVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS!!! And no I don't watch any other MC YouTubers

So those were my answers, what are yours?

Posted Jul 18, 2019
  2. I like Ikea Tower.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
    1603, Pumpedpixel and Strafer303 like this.
  3. Item: Rail. Cuz I like Trainz
    Enchant: Sharpness
    Biome: Mesa
    Mob:Tbh I like wolves
    My favourite YouTuber was ssundee. But he doesn’t really play mc as much anymore

Posted Jul 18, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 18, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  4. block: red sand
    item: Diamond
    Enchantment: knock back
    biome:mesa
    mob:slimes
    my favorite youtuber was skydoesminecraft but he doesn't make mc videos anymore

Posted Jul 18, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 18, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  5. Hey there!
    This is an interesting thread in my opinion, so I'll be contributing!
    My favorite block: I would have to say my favorite block would have to be packed ice. In the newer versions, its the fastest mode of transportation when paired with a boat. it's also got a super cool texture and is nice for making igloos, or decorating around your house when living in a snowy biome.
    My favorite item: Totem of undying, as its a really cool and useful item to have in survival mode (Especially in high places or other dimensions). It's also got a nifty animation when you use it, that gives off a mysterious vibe.
    My favorite enchantment: This would be Mending in my opinion. This enchantment works in the way that if you gain EXP, your items and armor gain durability. It's really useful for endgame in Minecraft as you usually stick with the same items. It allows for you to keep your best items and not have to worry about them ever breaking.
    My favorite biome: My favorite biome would have to be the coral reef. It's such a nice and colorful biome, and would be a great place to set up an underwater base. It's a swell place to find in the infinite world Minecraft creates.
    My favorite mob: My favorite mob would have to be cats. Recently in 1.14, they were given more variety and rarity. They are now made up of 11 different breeds, all with different colors. It's nice to see the options you could have!
    My favorite MC Youtuber: I think this is more of a trickier one for me, but it would have to be Technoblade as he has the most enjoyable content in my opinion. I relate to a lot of his humor in his videos, and they always get a laugh out of me when I watch them. Otherwise, I think that Captain Sparklez is a good youtuber too. I love watching his modpack lets plays.

I can't wait to see what other users say about their favorite things in Minecraft!

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  6. TURTLES cause they’re my favorite animal. When I found out they were gonna add turtles I was ecstatic lol

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  7. Favorite block? Giant meatballs of course!
    Favorite item? Water sheep, simple as that mate.
    Favorite enchantment? Enchantment of Meatball, bringer of peace and prosperity.
    Favorite mob: Sven.

Favorite Youtuber? jack septiceye2

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  8. Block: My favorite block is the quartz block. Clean and simple. I like to use quartz in builds a lot too.

Item: Pickaxes or shulker shells. Pickaxes are great of course. They’re extremely useful in a vanilla survival world and can help you get good gear. It’s also fun to mine with a super high efficiency (such as efficiency 50.) Shulker shells are great because they’re very useful, especially when mining. The extra storage is super nice. It’s also an achievement to get them because they’re super hard to get.

Enchantment: Efficiency. It’s fun to use a very high efficiency and it’s very helpful to use when mining.

Biome: My favorite biome is Jungle. I mainly just like the appearance of it.

Mob: Wolf or panda. Pandas are super cute haha. Wolfs are great to have. They’re useful and fun to have around in your survival world.

Youtube: Didn’t watch a lot of Minecraft YouTube to be honest. Mainly just enjoyed playing the game.

Posted Jul 19, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 19, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  9. Favourite MC block: Sea lanterns. They just fit most builds really nicely and are usually my go to for lighting.

Favourite item: Fishing rods. Fishing in general is pretty enjoyable to me so it only makes sense to pick this.

Favourite enchantment: Frost walker. It's just a fun enchant which makes traversing landscapes just that much easier.

Favourite biome: Taiga. They have my favourite mob, 2nd favourite wood and I like the colour of the grass the best [:

Favourite mob: Wolves. Every time I start a new world its always my goal to get as many as I can just to have them sit at my base and look cute.

Favourite MC Youtuber: I don't watch any anymore, but back in like 2013 bajancanadian was my favourite

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.