• 993 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3572 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favourite minecraft minigame

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IWontHurtYou, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Hey Guys! I will be happy to hear your favourite minecraft minigame!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  2. Definitely has to be sheep quest. Loved it so much!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  3. Destroy the core.

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  4. Thread moved to Surveys

Personally, I’d say Cake Wars, and Nano games because these are my two favorite games on Mineplex. Yes, I still love to play Cake Wars sometimes except I’m not totally good at PvP. Don’t try to judge my PvP skills lol. I really need to get back to play on Cake Wars because I’ve been very busy with other things outside of Minecraft in general. I also play Nano games too which is enjoyable. I’m trying to get some Nano wins in order to complete one achievement.

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  5. I absolutely love super paintball and I'm pretty good at it to. Just hit 2.2k wins to =P

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  6. Hey there!

As for my favorite Minecraft minigame on Mineplex, it's Cakewars. I enjoy the competition between the players in the games and the overall game itself. I like the concept of destroying cakes and eliminating players to win. I generally just enjoy playing PvP game modes, no matter the style. The second favorite mini-game would have to be Champions. It's a PvP game as well and it's competitive, too.

Have a fantastic rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  7. monster maze is a very good game

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    Korben likes this.
  8. CakeWars is definitely my favorite game!

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  9. I have always been a big fan of Arcade games such as Snake, Evolution, and more. One big reason why I enjoy Mixed Arcade is because a majority of them do not require a lot of PvP, which I am not very skilled at. As such, I can cycle through the games whenever I feel like playing since they are quick and casual. If I had to choose a favorite game in the Arcade category, I would go with Snake as it's been a game that stuck with me all these years. I also have fond memories of playing the game as I remember grinding it several years ago. Anyway, I am a big fan of many Arcade games because I am always sure to have a fun time when playing them.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  10. Right now, I think that there's a tie for first place for me. Those two games would be Draw My Thing and Block Hunt. DMT is very simple and straightforward. Not to mention I'm not all that great at PVP (which DMT has none of)! I've gotten pretty good at it and it's my go-to game if I feel like relaxing and/or not fully paying attention to the game. When playing Block Hunt, I love to start off as a hunter. Hide and seek was one of my favorite games when I was a kid, and I guess the love for that game has turned into a love for BH. With this game, I use my bow a lot as it can be quite difficult to sword fight shocker hiders. I've used this minigame to hone my bow skills as well as work on my general PVP skills. I think I enjoy it more compared to other PVP minigames because it's not straightforward PVP like many others.

@IWontHurtYou, what's your favorite minigame?

Posted Dec 13, 2019