• 58 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 945 Players Online
  • 887 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favourite part of your Country

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MathMan1234, May 5, 2022.

1. What is your favourite part of your country? This could be the mental part or physical landscape part. For me, it would be the old architecture and castles you can find around the UK. With the history we have here you can find old mansions or castles everywhere.

Posted May 5, 2022
    MC_Minium likes this.
  2. nothing tbh where i live its the poorest province and most expensive and its pretty bad i was at a red light the other day and a bunch of cops with heavy arms started running in the road

Posted May 5, 2022
  3. I completely agree. I love all the historical sites throughout the UK. I love learning about history so it's awesome that you can visit places built in Roman times, Norman times (most notably Windsor Castle which is my favourite castle), Tudor times, Georgian times, Victorian times, etc.

I'm from the English countryside so another thing I love about the UK is the ability to go and be among nature and to go on walks through the hills and forests. A truly underrated part of the UK in my opinion.

Posted May 6, 2022
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  4. I personally am from the Peak District so I know what you mean. I love the walking and the hills.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2022
    MC_Minium likes this.
  5. I love the Swiss mountains. Amazing views. Love going on hikes there :)

Posted May 6, 2022
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  6. I have always wanted to visit the swiss mountains. But have never had the opportunity.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2022
  7. I personally love the geographical variation of my country; it makes it easy to see all sorts of things without even needing a passport. We have massive forests, beaches, mountains, deserts, mesas, swamps.. I'm pretty sure the only thing we don't have is rainforests

edit: We do, in fact, have rainforests! So I guess we have a little bit of everything!

Posted May 6, 2022,
    Last edited May 6, 2022
  8. That is awesome. That sounds like paradise for me.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2022
  9. It's peaceful - I feel privileged knowing I never have to feel any political stress here, considering how other areas are.

Posted May 6, 2022
    Nyan0 and MathMan1234 like this.
  10. That is always a good feeling.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2022
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  11. The swiss can relate to that :)
    Like their flag, their political system is a big plus.

Posted May 6, 2022
    maevestarbaby and MathMan1234 like this.
  12. My favorite part about my country is that there are so many beautiful cities and landmarks. Chicago, New York, Pennsylvania, San Diego, and San Franciso are all beautiful cities with their own unique features.

Posted May 6, 2022
  13. My favorite part where I live:

In the Netherlands we have a city called “Rotterdam” and it is so beautiful with all the amazing architecture. I just love walking in the city and it reminds me of another version of New York. (Not that I have ever been to New York).
    But you know... As a structure builder I love architecture.

Posted May 7, 2022
  14. I have seen pictures of Rotterdam and I agree it is beautiful but.....

Structural Builder, ew, Organics and Terrain any day.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 7, 2022
  15. My favorite place where I live is in my game room away from everyone.
    hahahaha

Posted May 8, 2022
  16. I think the best part of my country is free healthcare. Being able to break a bone, or whatever the case may be, and not have to pay a bill upwards of $10,000, is by far one of the best things about my country.

Posted May 8, 2022
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  17. My favorite part of my country is nature. There are a lot of places that are beautiful and otherworldly. One part of my country that I like is the Adirondacks. I sometimes take trips up there to see the mountain ranges up there.

Posted May 8, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  18. NHS, Yes. Or are you from another country with free healthcare?

Nature is amazing. I can see myself in the future taking a year out and just walking around forests and mountains.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 9, 2022
    FoxWinters likes this.
  19. That seems like a great idea

Posted May 9, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  20. The football in the UK is top notch. Free health care is too, and I appreciate all nurses and doctors (including family who work/have worked for the NHS ofc) that help save lives

Posted May 9, 2022
    FoxWinters, MC_Minium and MathMan1234 like this.