• 437 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5277 Players Online
  • 4840 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favourite part of your Country

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MathMan1234, May 5, 2022.

1. I'm from Canada. It's not free per se, but we pay for a lot of it through taxes, instead of premiums or copays.

Posted May 9, 2022
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  2. Yes, football here is amazing. I personally am a fan of the championship. The unpredictable nature of it is awesome.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 9, 2022
    MC_Minium and Mothy like this.
  3. i'm from the uk so i'd have to say my favourite part of my country is the north yorkshire dales. they are so unbelievably beautiful. i also enjoy the north east coast.

and now time for where i dont like:

-cornwall

it's overrated.

Posted May 11, 2022
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  4. Unless you're a Birmingham fan like me in which it's predictable we'll finish no higher than 19th every season :)

Posted May 11, 2022
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  5. I have been walking around North Yorkshire dales along, I have family round there. I haven't been that far North on the North East before. I believe the furthest North I have been on the East Coast is Whitby. But I can't remember.

I would have to disagree with you about Cornwall though. I love it there. Especially down South West near lands end. Just so peaceful. What is it about Cornwall don't you like May I ask?

I am a Norwich fan myself, so I'll see you next season.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2022
    MC_Minium likes this.
  6. Ah, that's why you like the championship :). Congrats in advance for promotion!

Posted May 11, 2022
  7. I hate to say it but... I reckon we won't be promoted this time.

OP OP
    MC_Minium likes this.
  8. At least we can all agree that what Marcus Rashford did in the finals of the Euros 2020 was incredibly stupid and embarrassing

Posted May 11, 2022
    MC_Minium likes this.
  9. Personally, I don't have a "favorite" part of my country; however, I hope to visit Europe someday as I have heard the scenery in certain spots is great! :)

Posted May 11, 2022
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  10. Europe has everything

OP OP
  11. Don't remind me :((((

Posted May 11, 2022
    Mothy likes this.
  12. Moose!

Posted May 11, 2022
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  13. Manitoba bias but my favourite part is probably the Polar Bears.

Posted May 11, 2022
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  14. MOOOOOOOSE, I love those animals.

I love Canada in general. Have never been myself but really want to go. I have never seen a Polar Bear either.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 12, 2022
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  15. I think that we in Ireland sleep on our mythology/folklore; it's something I'm only recently learning about myself... however it's genuinely interesting - creatures like fairies, tragedies, famous warriors, many wars and battles...plus many trees and animals have been attributed some spiritual/otherworldly meaning. There's a number of published books and perhaps videos online - worthwhile reads and watches.
    Irish mythology has also inspired many works of fiction throughout the ages - e.g. The Witcher took some inspiration, or so I've read.

Posted May 16, 2022
    Cepheus and maevestarbaby like this.
  16. I live in the USA, and I really cant decide which area I like the most. theres so many wonderful places

Theres 2 areas on the very edge / coast of the state I live in, Maryland. 1 is a city, the other place is an island off the coast of that city. The city is called ocean city, and the island is called assateague island. I love ocean city a lot because its very cultured, based on the ocean. theres lots of palm trees, lots of sea food restaurants, like 90% of the houses people live in are very ocean themed, 1 I saw had a surf board mounted on the exterior of the house, it all has such a nice vibe if you get what I mean and its amazing on a sunny day.

[​IMG]

Assateague island is absolutely amazing, at night its very pretty, the moonrises and sunsets / rises are incredible, the sound of the waves crashing at night in the distance as you sleep and the sounds of the seagulls during the day in my opinion cant be better than any other place / experience ive been to

[​IMG]

I also love florida alot, I've never been there but it also seems like a great place. From what i've seen in some areas of florida its ridden with beautiful sights, from huge buildings and resorts to beaches and wild life, along with expensive and exotic cars being the norm of life there, all would be interesting to see.

[​IMG]

all images are not mine and are from the internet

Posted May 21, 2022,
    Last edited May 21, 2022