• 1290 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3869 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favourite Removed Gamemode

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Snowing_, Nov 13, 2019.

1. I remember the snow thing event on Mineplex PE good o' memories

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  2. Gem hunters Definitely for me, as I always played it and it always gave me a feeling if adrenaline when I picked up an item. I understand why it was removed from mineplex because of hackers and the rewards, but I loved it. It was like survival games but spiced up with more rewards.

Posted Nov 18, 2019

3. I honestly miss playing Bomb Lobbers, I used to spend hours and hours per day grinding xp & shards on BL.

I miss it as the matches were fairly fast, it was simple to play and you earnt lots of xp & shards from each game.​

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  4. Hey!

My favourite removed Mineplex gamemode is definitely Monster Maze. It's one of the few games I am actually good at, so I enjoy it, as I usually do well. It's really fun to play and doesn't require a lot of concentration. It was always a really fun game to play whether it was a competitive game or not. I just love the replayability of this gamemode, so that's why it's my favourite!

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  5. Heya!
    Oh boy, I mean essentially I do miss a lot of the removed game modes but the one I miss all time would have to be castle siege. Back when I was young my friend would play that whenever we could and honestly had so much fun.. I personally loved the general aspect of the game and the goals of both sides of the team the game put you on. My friend always use to scream “I have the TNT HELP ME!”. Honestly good times.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  6. Castle siege, I know that it's still possible to play it in mps but it's not the same thing :/

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  7. Heyo!

One of my favourite games was Bomb Lobbers I use to play it a lot in 2017 with one of my close friends who sadly left the community. We'd spend hours having a blast playing it and trying to better ourselves. I also miss Castle Seige it was such a fun game and when it was removed I was a little upset, but hey! At least I can play it in MPS's and when Area 51 came out it was a nice alternative to Castle Seige. Other than that I don't miss any other games.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    Quixotic_ and Im_Ken like this.
  8. I had 500 wins in bomb lobbers. It was a fun game! But my favorite was definitely wizards, I remember getting level 3 gust spells luring people near the edge and just making them fly off, I was also fun on a specific map to go inside of a house and set it full of traps so once they walked on it they just died. Wizards was a fun, and random game that still required skill, it’s fun to play on mps time to time but it’s still sad that it’s gone.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    Quixotic_ and Im_Ken like this.
  9. For me, it's hands down Castle Seige. Seeing an army of dogs just murder your friends was soo cool and funny. Those dogs were terrifying .-.

Wait is that the right game? When a defender died, they turned into a wolf, right? IDK it was years back.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  10. I absolutely loved UHC. Although there was a big issue with many people using x-ray hacks, i enjoyed playing it. I really wish that maybe Mineplex would do hosted UHC events every now and then at least, even if the player base isn’t big enough to bring back UHC like before.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  11. Heyy!
    I can easily say that my favorite game on here without a doubt would be [Champions] TDM. It was very fast paced and really taught me how to play the game skillfully. If I didn't grind TDM I would be terrible at clans. I worked on a community request screenshot mashup for about 5 minutes then got lazy and left. Here it is anyway haha
    [​IMG]
    My second favorite game would have to be Wizards. I always loved having a variety of abilities to use, as apparent by my love of Champions and Clans, and Wizards was not short of that love at all. I was very excited to see it come back in Nano Games as well, gave me some nostalgia

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.