• 2746 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11250 Players Online
  • 8504 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favourite YouTuber

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by klophe, Feb 11, 2020.

1. - FaZe Rug
    - Ireland Boys Productions
    - Steezy Kane
    - RohanTV
    - Nelk Boys

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  2. Lolitsalex (from MC YouTubers) if he still played. :squint:

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  3. My top 3 are:
    3. Alux.com (makes videos about nonfiction subjects which is what I read)
    2. NHL (I watch hockey every other day and it is my favourite sport)
    1. Dude Perfect (they spend so much time perfecting each trickshot)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  4. 1. Vsauce
    2. Timestorm Films
    3. MKBHD

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  5. Hey! It all depends on the category for me.

Gaming:
    1. Purpled
    2. LandonMC (When he made gaming vids)
    3. GamerBoy80

IRL Vids:
    1. Faze Rug
    2. FunnyMike
    3. CJ SO COOL / 4k1k

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  6. 1. Mrfreshasian
    2. T5G
    3. Because science

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  7. 1. Black Plasma Studios
    2. PrestonPlayz
    3. NothinButNet :)

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  8. Pewdiepie definitely has to take the #1 slot for me.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  9. I don't really watch any Minecraft YouTubers anymore, but my ALL-TIME FAVORITE YouTuber is definitely Jenna Marbles. I've been watching her for 10 years now, and she has been a role model for me ever since. She's so down-to-earth and always aware of her actions, and I've found myself molding parts of my personality around hers (in a healthy way lol). I also, of course, love her dogs and plan on adopting an Italian Greyhound myself in a couple of years.

A few other YouTubers that I watch are The Sims YouTubers. I've always been a fan of The Sims games, but don't play it as often as I used to. Instead, I just like to watch other people play it. My current favorite YouTubers of this variety are Plumbella and Deligracy. Plumbella isn't a very well-known YouTuber, but I really like her content.

When I was younger and first starting out Minecraft, some of my favorite YouTubers to watch were TheBajanCanadian, ASFJerome, LDShadowLady, Graser10, ZexyZek, and stacyplays, to name a few. I've since grown out of watching their videos, but I know that plenty of people still enjoy them. It's always interesting to me to see which YouTubers I'll be really into for a couple of months and then suddenly just don't really watch anymore.

edit: wording.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  10. Recently, I've been seeing myself going to YouTube for general entertainment. I don't really use my television that often anymore. I watch many YouTubers but here are my top three:

1) David Dobrik - Hilarious and funny content. Videos may be short, however there's so much going on in each video.

2) Mr. Beast - An awesome guy, always giving back to the community.

3) KSI - Hilarious content, may be inappropriate often, but doesn't fail to entertain me.

Posted Feb 22, 2020