• 268 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2847 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Find the Ores/Ore

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 11, 2019.

?

Should this game be added?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No, sorry.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. I got this idea, so there will be a few people trying to find one ore. Like a diamond. There can be multiple ores, and the person with the most wins.

READ ALL THE POSTS, INCLUDING THE ONES MADE BY ME, THATS IMPORTANT

Posted Apr 11, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 11, 2019
  2. Heyo!

This reminds me a lot of the NANO game ‘Ores Ores Ores’. What makes this game different from that? Are players digging through the ground to find a certain ore or is it just somewhere on a large map? Are there multiple ores and players have to find a different one each time? Are the locations of the ores randomized each game? Like I said before, what makes your game different?

I think you have a really good idea, and if you could possibly develop it a little more I could see it fitting in as a NANO game!

Posted Apr 11, 2019
    Snvy and Jaekub like this.
  3. Igual que lo que dijo @ZTB, esto es muy parecido a Ores Ores Ores. Sé que estás obteniendo esto de BBB, que tenía un juego para encontrar el diamante. Creo que esto sería un gran desafío rápido en mi opinión. +1

Posted Apr 11, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 11, 2019
  4. Maybe it should be on a map. hidden with ores, and you have to get the most ores in a period of time. If not that, maybe there can be like 8 players, and the number of ores is NOT a multiple of 8 like NOT 8, 16, 24, 32 ETC. And when all the ores are found, one player HAS to win because theres an uneven number OH AND YES, THE ORES ARE RANDOMIZED EACH ROUND BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN JUST MEMORIZE THE SPOTS, RUINING THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE GAME

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 11, 2019