• 1589 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11283 Players Online
  • 9694 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First experience on Mineplex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by seethbeetz, Dec 3, 2020.

1. I remember playing on Mineplex for the first time in 2013. Certain kits being exclusive to donators and the server was always packed. I loved trying games like Super Smash Mobs, Survival games, and Turf Wars, I was completely hooked always playing on this server. Feel free to share your own first experience with Mineplex!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  2. After watching a SkyDoesMinecraft video, I wanted to play Mixed Arcade SOO bad. I can't recall the exact year, might've been circa 2012 (hehe). I logged in with my brother and we played Mixed Arcade, Survival Games, and Block Hunt. It was so much fun! Good times.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    LJwX and seethbeetz like this.
  3. ahhh the memories this thread brings back~

first time i ever played mineplex was probably in 2017. my best friends introduced me to mineplex, and since i didn't have my own account they let me borrow one of their alts.
    we had decided to play dragons as that seems to be a fairly easy game to start out with. the first two games were really fun and me and my friends all made it pretty far into the game, but the third game also stood out because every single one of the dragons glitched out and we thought that was hilarious haha

anyways i've had a lot of amazing experiences here at mineplex; but that would have to be the very first one (:

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  4. My first experience was way back in late 2014 and early 2015 when I first joined the server. The first game I ever played was Champions Capture the flag. Later in around 2016 I think, my favorite games became Wizards, Wither Assualt, and SSM :)

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    andr3w and seethbeetz like this.
  5. I use to crossteam :thumbs_up:

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    yvuggu and Ian923 like this.
  6. ngl teh funnest part about MP in 2013 was team killing in bridges

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  7. This was exactly me, I saw my favorite big Youtubers play so I was absolutely dying to play some myself. My first memory is probably when I played dragons for the first time. Good times.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    Swanflight likes this.
  8. my first experience on mineplex was playing castle siege. it was fun. I met a guy named "dirtydanpvp", im sure he turned out to be great person! hahaahahhaha

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  9. My first experience on mineplex was first playing castle siege, roughly around the year of 2015 going into 2016. This was extremely fun and ended up meeting someone name QueenWinter which we basically partied every single day and played Castle Seige.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  10. There was an arcade server that I used to play on. It only had a small group of players, which led to matches feeling bland and repetitive. However, not too long before, Mineplex released their own version of my favourite minigame. After giving it a go, I never looked back.

It's the community here that stood out to me, there just wasn't another server like it.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  11. I stumbled across a youtube video of someone playing survival games, and instantly I wanted to log on and play! But my laptop couldn't run Minecraft at the time.
    So around September of 2014, I got a new laptop, instantly bought Minecraft and went straight on Mineplex.
    The rest is history, lol

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  12. Hey!

I'm happy to hear about your experience being a positive one! For me, in 2013 I heard about the server from some friends and some Youtubers so I thought i'd give it a try, mostly for Dominate. My first experience was a positive one as well! I was hooked on Dominate entirely, and later on in the following year I began to get into Blockhunt a bit. From 2013 to now, the server has always been filled with good memories and experiences.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  13. Traveling back in time... Mineplex was one if not the biggest Minecraft server in existence. I joined the Mineplex server way back in late 2013. During this time, I loved the server due to it's unique twists to games that other servers never taught of. When I first joined the server, I found a unique game called "Snake" and I absolutely adored this game! I played it 24/7 and I still would if it was more popular. However, as time progressed, I switched to the Bedrock side of games due to the uniqueness of the community and the need for help. Thus beginning my staff journey...

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  14. My first experience on Mineplex was Christmas day 2015. It was really the only server I had ever heard of and so when I got Minecraft, It was the only one I thought of to try. I can’t really remember any of the first games I played but, from what I can remember, it was most likely arcade games and or just me randomly choosing games, because other than Survival Games and Micro Battles because of CaptainSparklez and PrestonPlayz, I didn’t know anything else about the server :)

Posted Dec 5, 2020
  15. yo winter still plays today, shes in the castle siege discord I think. I think her current name is QueenWynter, can't remember exactly tho

Posted Dec 5, 2020
  16. Hey there, yes, she does still play Castle Seige and were both in the discord server. I was just exemplifying what our cause were back then.

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  17. My first experience on Mineplex was in 2014. I watched a video of CaptianSparklez playing a game of survival games and decided to go try it out for myself. Mineplex was the first multiplayer server I had ever been on and I never wanted to leave!

Posted Dec 5, 2020
  18. 2013/2014 - I saw videos of Hunger Games on other servers and then I saw a video of my friend playing on Mineplex. I bought Minecraft and went straight to Mineplex. I had ZERO clue what I was doing. I played Survival Games endlessly, though. I don't remember exactly my first experience but I remember thinking the lobby was crazy cool. I'm glad it's back.

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  19. I used to play a ton of Minecraft with one of my best friends back in 2013-2014, and one day she decided to show me a couple servers that she really liked, Mineplex being one of them. I was more of a minigame person rather than a factions/kitpvp/etc type of person, so I immediately liked the server from the start. The first game I ever played was Dragons, and that was when I really started to love the server. I played a bit of Bridges too and really liked that as well. I remember I would always log onto Mineplex after school and play with my friends for hours on end. Unfortunately only two of my current IRL friends play Minecraft and I don't talk to them much anymore, but I'm thankful I made a ton of friends on the server. I don't really play many games anymore (at least, not in the bulk that I used to) but I still really enjoy talking to people whom I've met over the years.

Posted Dec 5, 2020