• 997 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5175 Players Online
  • 4178 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey First game mode ever played?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Captainwrecker, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Welp, that whole “trying to be active daily” thing didn’t work lol.

what was your first game mode that you played on mineplex? I think (and I could be wrong since it was literally 5+ years ago) it was survival games, what was yours?

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. Although it’s been since 2014 for me I believe the first game I played was Survival Games. I initially played with my brother as he introduced me to the network but continued to play after the fact as I enjoyed it more than he did. The very first game I ever played I came in third and I’m still proud of that to this day.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Captainwrecker likes this.
  3. Oh geez, the first gamemode that I played on Mineplex... I believe it was Super Smash Mobs. I remember playing it and getting rekt a lot. I have over 2000 plays. But only around 200 wins... yeah I'm not good haha. I even remember this one time that I uploaded a video to Youtube asking the Mineplex community if a certain player was a hacker. They weren't hacking, they were just good at the game. I didn't understand the concept of players cheating in the game back then. Very interesting question, it definitely made me think of some good ol' memories.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    IvanProvorov and Captainwrecker like this.
  4. The first mode I ever played back in 2014 was Bridges. My friend introduced me to mineplex and he insisted we played Bridges. I fell in love with that game.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  5. Good day, Captainwrecker!

To think back to 2014, I believe my first ever gamemode played on Mineplex was Snake and it was my favorite game. It was very straightforward and although it did cause lag, it was an enjoyable game for all ages. And may I say, it was also a pretty creative & original game for its time. On the Mineplex Bedrock Edition Server, I believe my first game was probably CakeWars or Skyfall... I'm not for sure but it was one of them. I still play these two games on the daily however, I don't play the game Snake as there's hardly ever any players. My new favorite gamemode on Java edition is Nano Games though.

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  6. Hola!
    The first game mode I ever played would be Super Smash Mobs. I think that was the only game I would play for a while. When I first played, I was so clueless and had no clue what any kit does. The multiple kits that I could unlock and try out kept me playing it for a long time. So many memories of me falling off the map trying out different abilities.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Dacked and Captainwrecker like this.
  7. Cakewars

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  8. Mine was around 6-7 years ago and my first every game played was Micro Battles! I still play a little bit of it to this day as it is a game that has stuck with me because of how fun I find it! I have thousands of games played and I just love it as a game!

Have a good day!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  9. My first game mode I ever played was Super Paintball back in 2014. A close friend introduced Mineplex to me and we took turns playing rounds. That account we shared now fully belongs to him. On this account, it is once again, Super Paintball. Mixed Arcade has, and is currently still one of my favourite game modes.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  10. Bridges is what attracted me to the server. I remember watching YouTube videos on it and thinking it seemed like a cool game mode.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    _Prof_ and Captainwrecker like this.
  11. Champions domination has attracted me for a long time now. I was interested in the ranger kit, and how mobile the kit was in many maps. After this, I actually started to play a good amount of turf wars with my Irl friends. Especially hitting one of those long shot achievements was what made me want to practice the ranger kit. I later saw people in the CCL who were hitting those shots consistently, and I just wanted to be like them. A lot of these people unfortunately quit a while ago, but they were really chill people. Overall though, I am still in fond of this game mode while it hasn't had consistent updates often.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  12. I’m pretty sure the first game I ever played on Mineplex was Snake in Arcade Games

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  13. I can agree with this, champions DOM has stuck with me through the entirety of playing and it is still my top game mode to play in.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Wiz2K likes this.
  14. I think the first Mineplex game I ever played was Dragon Escape. I could be wrong though as this was in very early 2015.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  15. The first mini-game I played on here was Skywars. I had played the gamemode on a couple small servers before, but to me, a lot of them had repetitive gameplay with one basic map and the same 50-100 players being in and out of games everyday. I had searched for a new place to fight players in the sky and it was right when Mineplex released their version of the game.

I don't play it as much as I used to, but its very fun and very addicting!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    _Prof_ and Captainwrecker like this.
  16. I'm pretty sure that Super Smash Mobs was the first Mineplex game I ever played. I joined during the summer of 2014, so it was quite a long time ago. One of my brother's friends introduced it to my brother and I. I remember I would play it with my brother and some of his friends. I don't really play it anymore though, but I've tried to play it every now and then for the nostalgia. Have a wonderful day!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  17. Oh, man, this was around eight years ago so I'm not entirely sure on what game it was but I think it was Snake. I remember I had seen a youtuber play Snake and, for some reason, that was the game that stuck out to me and I wanted to try. Since Snake was in the Arcade gamemode, and I being a new-to-Minecraft 10 year old did not understand how to play a single gamemode alone, this led to me discovering the whole Arcade menagerie and I basically fell in love with the mode.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  18. Hey!

This was around 6-7 years ago, but I remember it clearly, and it was Dominate. I also played BlockHunt a lot when I first came, but the reason I joined mineplex in the first place was because of a youtube video showcasing dominate, which intrigued me. It didn't disappoint, I came and I played Dominate for years, then my stats reset so I only have 1500 wins or so.

Posted Mar 29, 2020