• 366 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6572 Players Online
  • 6206 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First / Replace Ability Assassin with something easier

Discussion in 'Evolution' started by HeyItsAdam, Sep 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ability Assassin is almost impossible to do without the help of a teammate, and you can only really get it on Twin Peaks 2.0 with the lava anyways, meaning it is extremely situational. Sure, there are people who have got it legit, but still, It's just an overly challenging achievement for anyone to do without help, so I suggest to replace this with something easier, but still ability related.

- Ability Assassin (same name): Use abilities to land the killing blow on 30 players.

This means that you can still melee, just the final hit on a player has to be with an ability. This, while still having a good challenge, will be more possible than what we currently have now.

It was discussed in GI Discord with positive reception, but I want to see what the rest of the community has to say on this idea.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    mab8400, Hexxel3, JN_PlayzMC and 2 others like this.
  2. Tell me one person who's got this achievement legit and is telling the truth lol

Posted Sep 15, 2018