• 1178 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3757 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First thing you do when you come home from school/work

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Strafer303, Nov 18, 2019.

?

What’s the first thing you do when you come home from work or school?

1. Video Games

56.5%
  2. Sleep

8.7%
  3. Watch TV

6.5%
  4. Do homework

13.0%
  5. Do physical activities

6.5%
  6. Other

8.7%
  1. I usually go straight to golf and play for about 2-4 hours, then come back grab a snack and do homework. Great question!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  2. Heyo!

For me personally I usually come home right away and go play soccer or basketball, homework, or working on a new skill such as juggling, spinning a ball on one finger, breaking an apple in half with your hands, (yes this is a thing and you can do it in under 5 minutes with the right technique first try), or sometimes even just homework. I don't do too much but if it is a Friday I usually just go straight to video games or editing a video I made. Great question, definitely interesting to see the results. Have a nice day!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  3. who turns on push notifs for watched threads when you could just be left alone in peace c:

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  4. Imagine getting on Minecraft right after class haha. For me, after class- I usually use the restroom, go eat at my dining hall and come upstairs and usually procrastinate/do homework(Music!). If I feel like snacking and watching Youtube during my break, I can do that- or else I usually fall asleep due to how tired I am everyday(I sleep at like 1am and wake up at 4am). Eat dinner, and play games, sleep. Repeat. There's obviously some differences but the schedule is usually this when there is school.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  5. Hey!

Okay so for me, it tends to be different from day to day, so I'll elaborate on that a bit more. On a normal day when I have no homework or work, I usually get changed out of my school uniform and have a quick after school snack. I then go onto my laptop, and browse the forums for a while. Then I usually go in-game to moderate and sometimes play games with my friends. On days when I have homework, I'll usually quickly get that done as I get home so I do not need to worry about it later. If it's a day when I work, I usually go straight from school to work, and on most nights I'll finish 9pm. I then go home, do any homework, and jump on Mineplex for a few hours. I prefer the days where I can come home with no commitments and no homework, so I can relax on Mineplex and play with some friends. Interesting question, I was interested to see what others had to say above.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    Who wants to be left alone when you have no life?

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. Go to swim practice for 2 hours, try to do homework, spend way too much time reading, finish homework, MP (DOM, SSM, Clans, or random other games with friends who're on)

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  7. I play Minecraft then I play sports. I do homework later in the day

Posted Nov 20, 2019
    Strafer303 likes this.
  8. When I get home, I try and do my homework right away. Usually I do a lot of it during school since most of my teachers are thankfully pretty laid back and chill. After that, I usually go in-game, process ideas, and handle some /reports. On other days, I might be attending a testing, help hosting an event, or writing an article for our newsletter. Outside of Mineplex, however, I like to watch some YouTube before dozing off to sleep.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  9. Hey!

When I come home, I immediately drop everything and grab something small to eat, and sit down and go on my phone for a bit. Before I consider getting on my computer, I always make sure all of the school work that needs to be done is finished, or at least completed enough to where it wont be an issue to finish later in the evening! This includes anything from single assignments, to projects, and studying as well! Sometimes I may also take a quick nap, but once everything else is done, I hop on Mineplex! :)

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  10. First thing you do when you come home from school/work/exercise, stop whatever you're doing and go to the bathroom. While you're there, you need to: 1. Collect urine. 2. Identify the gender of the animal using your nether regions. 3. Call your veterinarian and have them respond immediately. 4. If there is still a risk to yourself/the animals that an outside vet will arrive within a reasonable timeframe, you should seek an additional veterinarian for the entire farm.

4- Weasels

Weasels do not live at home, nor are they territorial of any kind. Weasel children often leave their mothers to find a "freedom" to leave the nest and weasels sometimes wander around your house, or they may even enter your kitchen and bedding area. One of the most common weasel toys that our pups will play with are little spoons.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Strafer303 and Eroil like this.
  11. I go straight into my room, put down my bag, take off my shoes and hit the sack....
    What can I say, I'm a tired guy ;)

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  12. I do physical activities first because I'm home schooled so after my physical activity's I come here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  13. Not even going to lie, I get straight home and either watch any type of series or movie I'm currently watching on Netflix/Hulu/Disney+ or I take a really good nap. Afterwards, I'll usually get on my computer, but I haven't had a lot of time lately because of so many things happening, that I just get home tired from school. I think I'll maybe blame myself for that one though, because I guess I did choose morning classes this entire semested when I could've given myself a break... oops!

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  14. I stay downstairs and wait for my brother to get home so I can talk to him. Or I just get ready to go straight to work

and mayyyybe if there's enough time, i can squeeze in some homework too :p

Posted Nov 27, 2019
  15. Hey!

The first thing I do is either get a glass of water or watch YouTube. With summer coming up, I will probably just be drinking water due to the heat summer usually brings. It was pretty cool reading the responses, so thank you for the post!

Posted Nov 27, 2019
  16. When. I. Get. Home. I. Play. Lots. Of. Minecraft.

Posted Dec 6, 2019 at 8:15 PM
    LT Tombstone 77 and Strafer303 like this.
  17. I play Minecraft, or play football outside or indoor hockey in my house (so I don’t get rusty for my games xD).

Posted Dec 6, 2019 at 8:19 PM
    Strafer303 likes this.
  18. Now that I have a full-time job, the first thing I usually do is change out of my business attire into some comfortable around-the-house type of clothes. After a long day of work, I love to unwind by watching a few YouTube videos whilst I eat dinner and then hop on the Mineplex server and forums. It's really nice not being in school anymore because I don't have to worry about getting anything done for my next day. After work, my time is used solely for relaxing and recharging for the next day. I've found that checking out the forums discussions for the day and playing a few games on Mineplex like Draw My Thing and Block Hunt really help me to recharge for the night.

Posted Dec 7, 2019 at 12:08 AM
  19. First thing is lunching xD. After finishing I watch TV for ~30 minutes.

Posted Dec 7, 2019 at 1:24 AM