• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First time in a while.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Arizonaball, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Hey y'all! I'm already level 46 but since I took a hiatus for quite some time I returned and decided to make a post introducing myself again (to find out we don't use enjin anymore lol).
    I've got a pretty shady past, with me getting a lot of punishments especially a couple of years back, but since then i've changed and matured. Hopefully the server and it's community hasn't changed too much. Anyways, can't wait to see all of you again when I log back in!

Posted Sep 26, 2018
  2. Im sorry to tell u this but ur in for a otn very welcome comunity. Gwen is kinda bad, and there are barely any more people and 15 games. Anyway, if ur good at pvp, friend me!

Posted Sep 26, 2018
  3. Jeez, you're really just hopping threads complaining about Gwen without giving any feedback on it? That's silly.

Anyway, welcome back from your hiatus OP! Great to see you again.
    I'm also back from... well, I was banned for 3 years so it wasn't a voluntary hiatus. But I was gone for a long time, nonetheless. I need to get to work on my own introduction thread haha.

Posted Sep 26, 2018
    Arizonaball and Vocaloiid like this.