• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First Week Back To School

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Hola!

My first full week of school has been draining but I overall enjoyed it. After coming off of break I had to come back to it being Midterms/Finals season. My first few days of school were filled with reviews and exams. Other than these exams school has been nice, I’ve gotten to see my friends and just have a good time learning. Hopefully week 2 will be okay and my week 2 exams won’t be as stressful.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  2. Hope your exams go well!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  3. walked into what I thought was an easy A art class and was told to both come up with a 10 minute presentation and write a Chicago style research paper that's due within the next two weeks.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    Cardyceps likes this.
  4. Hey there!

I actually haven't started school up again just yet, I have until Monday of next week. I hope that my days back will be fine, I don't really do well coming back from long breaks. Throughout my breaks, I usually just kick back and relax and not do anything but play video games and hang out with family. Hopefully, I can fix my sleeping schedule soon and everything will be alright from there.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  5. Hey!

So my first week back was a little rough. Due to my non-existent sleep schedule, I ended up running on about 3 hours of sleep at most throughout the week. Classes were also quite stressful, exams are approaching far too fast, and teachers are cramming entire units into two weeks - not a pleasant experience. Thankfully, I've gotten my sleep schedule together to some degree now, but the classes aren't getting any better. Despite everything, it was nice to get to see everyone and catch up.

Posted Jan 13, 2020